Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have never been here til now. What a delightful forum. Gives a whole new meaning to trash that gets attention on social media. Social media is the World’s downfall. I say that because the stuff I read here, and elsewhere, would not be said in person. Disgusting. Social media has made everyone think that they are important. The problem is no one socializes, in the true sense of the word, anymore. Sad state of affairs. No one is more important than another person. Social media has become an outlet to people that are not happy with their lives.
Irony alert!
Off the charts! :killingme

UglyBear

sometimes, being out of the loop, having no idea of what is going on is sublime.....

but it hasn't stopped me yet....
I’m in the same boat, and I truly do feel sublime. Let’s hang out!

Hey, you like woodworking? Refinishing old stuff? I do! Let’s do some of that and go for walks on the North Beach boardwalk and make up funny stories and talk in mildly racist accents!

Louise

We saw a school bus go by today, and the children getting off the bus. It was like a dream, mirage, or something weird. It has been a year. Hope it continues. I live in MoCo. God bless US all. Each and every one.

black dog

Free America
Nice to know there are other normal people, as yourself, on this forum. Just to let you know you misspelled narcissist (patience thread). I just know how the Nazi people are on here; especially, if you are not in the club. :lol: Take care, Robin.

Last edited: