Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Friend in OH, said he had friend look on line about his stimulus check, it said back child support took it all.

I'm curious if they keep that money or send it to the custodial parent.

PAY YOUR DAMN CHILD SUPPORT, PEOPLE!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Friend in OH, said he had friend look on line about his stimulus check, it said back child support took it all.
That's interesting. How many people are aware that child support arrearage payment orders are recorded on public record sites..but never removed when paid off? Yep...nobody goes back and cleans up.
So I would not be the LEAST bit surprised to see stimulus checks being redirected to child support accounts that were paid off 10 years ago. Our fawking government really is that bad.

stgislander

PREMO Member
That's interesting. How many people are aware that child support arrearage payment orders are recorded on public record sites..but never removed when paid off? Yep...nobody goes back and cleans up.
So I would not be the LEAST bit surprised to see stimulus checks being redirected to child support accounts that were paid off 10 years ago. Our fawking government really is that bad.
So that explains where your check went.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you have shared custody it might be worth calling one of those companies that buys timeshares.

Yes. Inside the home is the most efficient place to transmit the virus. That's why the Chinese dragged individuals who tested positive from their homes and put them in internment camps (sorry, 'ten day hospitals').

It's not the ****ing masks that stopped the virus in China.
New york subway has come up as a great place to get this virus.

Road trip anyone?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Next Generation? See you think you're messing with me when you use your fancy Star Trek shortcut. I'm wise to you GURPS:razz:

I Skipped Prom to Watch Star Trek

Prom. The word conjures up familiar imagery: white stretch limos, pink sequined dresses, corsages (really though, what’s the purpose of a corsage? Is it a bracelet? An ornament?), twinkling lights accompanied by slow music in the gymnasium which has been converted into a quasi-ballroom of sorts. Sounds familiar, right? Well, to me, these are scenes cut from popular culture sources with Mean Girls and She’s All That providing most of the visual fodder, because I never went.

I skipped it and watched Star Trek instead.

High school wasn’t easy. At some point, I was deemed “book smart” which translates to unpopular, and like a brand, if followed me throughout each grade. If you didn’t fit into a specific mold, it basically meant you were a prime target for bullying. Certain social interactions like lunch in the cafeteria, group projects, or picking team members for dodgeball, all proved terrifying for me. One could also argue that carrying around my copy of the Star Trek Encyclopedia, and skulking off to the computer lab to work on my Borg-dedicated website weren’t exactly setting me up for popularity. But that’s the thing about being popular and accepted: it’s all about conforming. And there was something about that that didn’t quite sit right with me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I went to all my proms. My senior prom, I found myself without a date a week prior. So I went out to our al fresco smoking lounge and said, "Attention guys! It's one week til prom and I don't have a date. :tap: " And my buddy Dave said, "Shoot, I figured you were already spoken for. I'll take you to prom."

We ended up married two years later.