MD Public Lands in Google Earth

Chris0nllyn

LOL...I should expect nothing less from this forum...

I guess it's what I get thinking anyone on here would actually provide a real comment. :stupid:

Google Maps doesn't show it.

Use the regional maps in the link I posted. Don't like it? Do your own research.

antwheat

I am the Decider!
Google Maps doesn't show it.

Use the regional maps in the link I posted. Don't like it? Do your own research.

Again...lol...man you are thick... No crap google earth...not google maps...doesn't show it. Do you know what google earth is? Do you know that there are layers for google earth? I've found plenty of layers for public lands out west on google maps, but haven't been able to find anything for the eastern part of the US. If you don't know what you're talking about, just don't reply...:kiss:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Again...lol...man you are thick... No crap google earth...not google maps...doesn't show it. Do you know what google earth is? Do you know that there are layers for google earth? I've found plenty of layers for public lands out west on google maps, but haven't been able to find anything for the eastern part of the US. If you don't know what you're talking about, just don't reply...:kiss:

If I remember correctly the last few times you posted on here you showed your
ass/attitude.

Didn't like the answers to your questions.

:shortbus:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:killingme What an ass

antwheat

I am the Decider!
If I remember correctly the last few times you posted on here you showed your
ass/attitude.

Didn't like the answers to your questions.

:shortbus:

Bird pup, go back and read anywhere that you think I showed my ass/attitude and make sure you see that it was only AFTER people like you did so first. If you give an ####### remark to a question, don't expect a thank you. Again, I should not have expected any less from asses like you on this forum. Why do you think I haven't posted here in so long. I thought I might try again, but I see that I am the fool. Don't worry, you won't have to see me post here anymore. Now for all of you that are going to follow this post with a smartass remark like "good riddance", yes it is...Good riddance...

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Bird pup, go back and read anywhere that you think I showed my ass/attitude and make sure you see that it was only AFTER people like you did so first. If you give an ####### remark to a question, don't expect a thank you. Again, I should not have expected any less from asses like you on this forum. Why do you think I haven't posted here in so long. I thought I might try again, but I see that I am the fool. Don't worry, you won't have to see me post here anymore. Now for all of you that are going to follow this post with a smartass remark like "good riddance", yes it is...Good riddance...

Slam!!!!!!