Meanwhile, in Buffalo...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Still trying to pin down who ole phreddy was in his many previous forum incarnations.....

It is an interesting quandary .... the person is sometimes posts similarly to Sapidus and then other times 'ol LB .....

..... then perhaps Transporter Returned but lacks TJ's disdain and derision

Nah. you'll just go away and come back yet again with a new screen name.

none of them ever engaged in this conversation

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It is an interesting quandary .... the person is sometimes posts similarly to Sapidus and then other times 'ol LB .....

..... then perhaps Transporter Returned but lacks TJ's disdain and derision

I see lots of TJ DNA in that slug. But El Bee DNA too. Might be the same DNA actually...

These people are mentally defective. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen them create multiple screen personalities and even have those engage with each other in the same thread!.

phreddyp

Don't let it keep you up, uglybear is on it . But will fail unless he or she finally realizes I am only me.

UglyBear

Don't let it keep you up, uglybear is on it . But will fail unless he or she finally realizes I am only me.
Sure, working on it. You mind doing me a small favor and holding your breath while I ponder this? It won’t be long, sweetie!

WingsOfGold

So now it is a crime to be elderly and stupid ? Some things a normal person just doesn't do . One is pushing an elderly person either male or female . He posed no threat to the officer. The officers got what they deserved !
He's probably younger than some posters here, nobody in his right mind would get in a cops face. He should have been committed now hes gone. AMF pos.

phreddyp

He's probably younger than some posters here, nobody in his right mind would get in a cops face. He should have been committed now hes gone. AMF pos.
Most likely he is not younger than most posters here , you and the Nazi princess should get together since you think its ok to beat on the elderly .
You do NOT push on the elderly and anyone who does is a coward plain and simple ! My god woman you are a heartless POS !

WingsOfGold

Most likely he is not younger than most posters here , you and the Nazi princess should get together since you think its ok to beat on the elderly .
You do NOT push on the elderly and anyone who does is a coward plain and simple ! My god woman you are a heartless POS !
LOLOLOLOL Dickless, READING is essential and I quote. He's probably younger than some posters here. That is NOT the same as Most likely he is not younger than most posters here. I'm almost as old as he, I would NOT challenge 30 cops marching down the sidewalk on a mission.

If I'm a heartless pos would you think less of me if I admitted to secretly wanting to phuck Judge Jeanine while you munched Mad Maxines carpet? :neener:
watersmaxine_071918am2_lead.jpg

Last edited:

Tech

LOLOLOLOL Dickless, READING is essential and I quote. He's probably younger than some posters here. That is NOT the same as Most likely he is not younger than most posters here. I'm almost as old as he, I would NOT challenge 30 cops marching down the sidewalk on a mission.

If I'm a heartless pos would you think less of me if I admitted to secretly wanting to phuck Judge Jeanine while you munched Mad Maxines carpet? :neener:

phreddyp

A reading comprehension course would be a good thing for you. Have your ten year old niece explain it to you . Judge Judy maybe if the price is right as for the other why you be pimping yo momma out again ? Can't make ends meet ?

jaksprat

Sorry for coming in so late here but did anyone else notice that the officers didn't really resign from the police force, but only from the emergency response team? Here's the last paragraph from the article referenced in the original post.

“A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong,” reported the outlet. “While the members of the emergency response team resigned from their specific roles, they did not resign from the police department altogether and are still employed.”

Just another case of how bad and misleading the media is.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did an aged activist set up the Buffalo police?

When leftists control the narrative, though, assume that what you’re seeing is a lie. It took a little while for the truth to emerge, but we now know that Martin Gugino is a hard-left activist. In his Twitter feed, he says “F*** the police,” longs for Chicago, circa 1968, where the leftists violently rioted, supports Palestinian activism, and retweets theories that “undercover cops” are responsible for Minneapolis’s violent riots. Buffalo’s mayor, Byron Brown, said Gugino was an “agitator” whom the police had repeatedly asked to leave the area for trying to incite the crowd.

Footage has emerged showing Gugino hanging around with activists and boasting that he’s looking “for fun.” The shocked young man to whom he confided this said, “I think he’s looking to get punched in the face. That’s what it is.”

That young man was correct.

People who have been carefully examining footage of Gugino’s interactions with the police, as well as his fall, have noticed that there was nothing innocent about what he was doing. According to the Conservative Treehouse, Gugino was using a phone as a capture scanner, which would allow him to capture information from the police officers’ communication belts.

Others have pointed out the peculiarly graceful and staged way in which Gugino fell:

Certainly, the waterfall of blood from his ear immediately upon falling is inconsistent with the type of blow he allegedly sustained as well as with how blood actually trickles out of a person’s ear by running down the skin. The double masks Gugino was wearing were also peculiar and the hard blow he allegedly sustained should have impaired his functioning, which did not seem to have happened:

wouldn't the fake blood and tube setup have been found at the hospital

:sshrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
wouldn't the fake blood and tube setup have been found at the hospital

Did you forget that our medical people are on the side of AntiFa? Should I repost that message from "health experts" that went completely unchallenged by the medical community?