Thugs shoplifting
Store owner chases them out of the store
Thug shoots the store owner and kills him
Grand Jury dismisses charges against thug, saying he was acting in self-defense

At some point you can't even muster a "WTF??"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Businesses need to start treating Houston and Austin like San Fran.

Pack up and leave.

rio

I can't even imagine being an attorney and living with myself after coming up with and actually using that defense for scumbags. And over a bag of chips, if I read correctly? Just give the man back the bag of chips that you took and go about your day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't even imagine being an attorney and living with myself after coming up with and actually using that defense for scumbags. And over a bag of chips, if I read correctly? Just give the man back the bag of chips that you took and go about your day.

Democrats have no shame or morals, plus they're bloodthirsty animals who love murder. That's why their cities are such messes. (Then they come to places like PCB for vacation and our cops set them straight right quick. And when the handful of Democrat residents bitch and whine about it, we set their asses straight too.)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thugs shoplifting

How about UFB.

StmarysCity79

Democrats have no shame or morals, plus they're bloodthirsty animals who love murder. That's why their cities are such messes. (Then they come to places like PCB for vacation and our cops set them straight right quick. And when the handful of Democrat residents bitch and whine about it, we set their asses straight too.)

How do you know anyone involved in any of this and their political beliefs?

And why are you such an internet tough guy?

And now you wnat to involve the police yet you make light of the police attacked and injured on January 6th?

How does one tiny mind have so many contradictory thoughts and not start fire?

SamSpade

I've now read about a half-dozen articles on this. The store clerk - Asif Maknojia - chased after the kids in his car - and confronted them with a gun - whereupon the kid shot him. At no point prior to this, did the kid point or otherwise use his gun.

THAT part of the defense, I don't agree with but I understand. Once the kid was outside the store with his stolen chips, he no longer presented a violent threat to anyone, and had not when he was in the store. The story would be MUCH SIMPLER to charge the kid, had he held up the store owner, over the chips. But he didn't. He snuck out with them tucked under his hoodie.

That really should have been it. I don't think the store owenr should have confronted them with a gun, in the street. It was a dumb thing to do. He was almost certainly banking on the idea that the kids would not be armed.

HERE IS WHAT I DON'T GET --

Texas or not, what is a 17 year old doing, walking around with a handgun? You have to be 18 to register and own a handgun. WTF? Doesn't he at least get a gun violation?

luvmygdaughters

Thugs shoplifting

UFB!!!!

TPD

the poor dad
My wife once chased a 18yo kid on his bike, with her car, for stealing twinkies from our store. She didn't have a gun and neither did he. But the deputy who was in the parking lot at the time my wife ran out of the store after the kid did have a gun. My wife and the deputy chased the kid through the woods until my wife got her twinkies back. No one was injured except for maybe the kid with a bruised ego being caught by a mad woman in a Chevy Impala.

SamSpade

Ultimately, where are they all going to go? Are there any red cities anywhere?
The short version? Not really. Most cities above 100,000 in this country are run by Democrats, even in red states.
Something about urban life either appeals to Democrats or gives rise to the idea of being taken care of.

Hence, when you discuss online with a Democrat and city life and you talk about smaller government --

Well what would YOU do without a fire department or rescue squad ? Uuuh, volunteers?
Well what about the trash? That would be a drive to the dump?

And so on - an urban dweller is used to things being provided for by services and his taxes - a non-urban dweller has to do it themselves or find alternatives the government doesn't provide. This kind of thinking tends to divide along the basic philosophical differences between the left and the right.

WingsOfGold

How do you know anyone involved in any of this and their political beliefs?

And why are you such an internet tough guy?

And now you wnat to involve the police yet you make light of the police attacked and injured on January 6th?

How does one tiny mind have so many contradictory thoughts and not start fire?
LOLOLOL 17 year old porch monkey thieves are conservatives?