Medical Error & Accountability

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
why did you even pick up the Rx's if you were sure that there was an error?? i know most dr's are using online Rx filling now, but i would have just called the pharmacy and let them know i would not be picking it up so dont bother filling it, if i knew i wasnt going to be using the Rx. you wouldnt be out the $$ had you done that.

even if you had taken the meds, it wouldnt have hurt you...unless you have a normal low glucose # as a normal base.
:yeahthat: Ed Zachary! This chick is looking for a quick pay off!!

Roman

You think I can sweet talk the girl in billing for, say $1000 + an apology. That may be farfetched.
You can protest the Bill, that is IF you have a leg to stand on. Chances are, you don't. Again, I'm NOT trying to pick on you. If you went in to the Doctor, and had a chat with him, or his Billing Department, you could get this off your Bill. I have a slight feeling that your Doctor did the right thing, and had you come in for a re-draw. I am NOT calling you a liar, although this post might make you feel differently. Not intended. But I do believe there is "The rest of the story". Your's, and his. Peace/out.

LuckyMe143

I was told I had a tumor on my pituitary gland with out having any blood work or MRI . The disc was convinced. He just wanted to give me meds to shrink it. Umm no I took it upon myself to get a second opinion and guess what I DO NOT have a tumor any where in my brain! If something doesn't feel right get a second opinion and research the meds you are prescribed.

C

czygvtwkr

I was told I had a tumor on my pituitary gland with out having any blood work or MRI . The disc was convinced. He just wanted to give me meds to shrink it. Umm no I took it upon myself to get a second opinion and guess what I DO NOT have a tumor any where in my brain! If something doesn't feel right get a second opinion and research the meds you are prescribed.

What's a disc? No bloodwork or MRI, what kind of quack you go to?

MadDogMarine

No. Medicine is a science. You are saying, it's OK to make medical mistakes.

I disagree. Medical diagnosis is a science(except for ADHD). The application of the medical treatment(medicine) is an art.
Have you ever heard the statement "if this doesn't work or you have an adverse reaction, we will try something different??
Based upon skill and experience of the MD, medical mistakes get made all the time. The major difference is in the medical field ,you get to bury your mistakes.
art
/ärt/
Noun
The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, ......
Works produced by such skill and imagination