Ya coming or are ya chicken?

• I'll be there

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
boy is home from school and now he doesn't want to spend the night at his friend's house :ohwell:

:howdy: have fun

I was considering it, but it's been too long a day. Mom in hospital for the night, went in at 5:30 this am. She seems ok now. Then fun with the cable guys helping them sort stuff out. On the bright side I have high def now. Nice too.

I was considering it, but it's been too long a day. Mom in hospital for the night, went in at 5:30 this am. She seems ok now. Then fun with the cable guys helping them sort stuff out. On the bright side I have high def now. Nice too.

I was whupped. Just woke up from a very needed nap, still no desire to go out.

Good luck with the HD! It doesn't need batteries, does it? :popcorn:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm whupped too, and have no desire to drive over an hour in traffic to get there. I am about to take a nap. I hope everyone that goes has fun.

I was whupped. Just woke up from a very needed nap, still no desire to go out.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Hope Mom feels better & gets out of the hospital soon.

Have fun everyone! We're staying home -- too far to go on a dark winter night after work (tired :yawn:). Maybe the next one will be in the summer?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
WTF?!?! You guys are all home already? What did you do? Teleport?

My dearest Catt,

I am home safely, you had nothing to worry about.

LYMI,
-kom

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
He was there when you were there. He was there before 5 o'clock. He lurked until just before he left, a little after 10.

Nobody pointed him out to me ... oh that's right. :1bdz:

FYI: 3 Crown and Cokes = 900 calories for those keeping score at home.