Meet & Greet September 18th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Happy you had a great time, but this is why I can't get a group together either.
Always something else going on.
In all seriousness, though - some days don't work for everyone. But A day will work for some. It's just the way it is and even was back when we had the "regular" Friday night things. There were a couple of us who were regulars and we loved to get together regularly - but the size of that weekly get together changed all the time. Sometimes, it was just 2 or 3 of us (and our partners) sometimes it was 12 of the forumites and their partners.

Just keep throwing out dates and ideas - even if one shows up - that's a get together to meet a new person! :yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
Nobody here, but several friends said to give up the idea of any intimate relationships, one suggested medical remediation,
The nasty commentary came form the ex, she seconded the castration proposal, but to ensure I didn't procreate.
She made it clear I was not material for any relationship with another human being, let alone a romantic one with a woman.
I was a "pity ****".
Is she on your FB page? Stop sharing ANY information with her. Now. Seriously.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Nobody here, but several friends said to give up the idea of any intimate relationships, one suggested medical remediation,
The nasty commentary came form the ex, she seconded the castration proposal, but to ensure I didn't procreate.
She made it clear I was not material for any relationship with another human being, let alone a romantic one with a woman.
I was a "pity ****".
Well, BernieP, it sounds like it's a good thing she is your EX. You seem like a pretty nice guy and I am sure there are people out there that would enjoy your company.
I look forward to meeting you some day.

Bann

PREMO Member
Posted on my FB page today-

• Haha
Reactions: TPD