Meet squeezybear!

squeezybear

Hey y'all! I guess I'm what y'all would consider a newbie. My interests include my cats of course (shout out to Capt. Snuggles)! I'm also new to the area. Hailing from Hot'lanta! What's fun to do around here? Welcome!

Mojo

Hey y'all! I guess I'm what y'all would consider a newbie. My interests include my cats of course (shout out to Capt. Snuggles)! I'm also new to the area. Hailing from Hot'lanta! What's fun to do around here? Welcome!

So why did you move from the Dirty South to the Dirty South?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Welcome aboard. In no time at all, you can look forward to becoming a jaded, bitter, hater who relishes belittling faceless user names to make you feel better about sitting at your desk all day and that happy-go-lucky additude you have now will become a thing of the past.

:cheers: toiletpapernanimal! And kiss your life good-bye!

:theswirlingsuckingvortexstartshere:

mr.perfect

I like it when "new" people already have a unique avatar and know the ::'s

im new too squeezy!

im wondering if its even worth my time trading thoughts with all of these rude people?

btw gwy....i post alot on a few other forums. they are all the same format, buttons, links, shortcuts. its a generic program that everyone uses that has all this stuff set up.

im new too squeezy!

im wondering if its even worth my time trading thoughts with all of these rude people?

btw gwy....i post alot on a few other forums. they are all the same format, buttons, links, shortcuts. its a generic program that everyone uses that has all this stuff set up.

Kinda like getting the typing the word "B!tch" after your 3rd post? :killingme

mr.perfect

call them like i see them. it take much to read into that. just because im new here doesnt mean ive not been on other forums where you see the same stuff.

everyone picks on the noobs. big deal. why cant they defend themselves?