Meet squeezybear!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
:clap: New pole!!!

Either Beetle-jizz or Faggazzi... (or both) :killingme

I was gonna say Mikey:shrug:

?? yes please vote. lmao.

a friend told me about the forums on somd a week ago and said they are funny. i can see where he is coming from.

i only came to somd.com for the classifieds till now.

Who's your friend?

And I believe we already have a perfect hot bod on the forums. The girls around here will have to view your pics to decide if you are, in fact, suitable for that user name. Please post them here for their perusal.

squeezybear

?? yes please vote. lmao.

a friend told me about the forums on somd a week ago and said they are funny. i can see where he is coming from.

i only came to somd.com for the classifieds till now.

classifieds are great. that's where i got my cat! great woman I got her from.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Hey y'all! I guess I'm what y'all would consider a newbie. My interests include my cats of course (shout out to Capt. Snuggles)! I'm also new to the area. Hailing from Hot'lanta! What's fun to do around here? Welcome!

You're so sweet you make my teeth hurt

Tard Hunter

Hey y'all! I guess I'm what y'all would consider a newbie. My interests include my cats of course (shout out to Capt. Snuggles)! I'm also new to the area. Hailing from Hot'lanta! What's fun to do around here? Welcome!
*ker-chunk*

Attachments

• eartag.JPG
    eartag.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 71

kelb

art imitating life

Capt Snuggles :killingme

kelb

art imitating life
I was gonna say Mikey:shrug:

Who's your friend?

And I believe we already have a perfect hot bod on the forums. The girls around here will have to view your pics to decide if you are, in fact, suitable for that user name. Please post them here for their perusal.

:yay:

G

Gemmi

im new too squeezy!

im wondering if its even worth my time trading thoughts with all of these rude people?

btw gwy....i post alot on a few other forums. they are all the same format, buttons, links, shortcuts. its a generic program that everyone uses that has all this stuff set up.

So how close to perfect are you? :whistle:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Welcome aboard. In no time at all, you can look forward to becoming a jaded, bitter, hater who relishes belittling faceless user names to make you feel better about sitting at your desk all day and that happy-go-lucky additude you have now will become a thing of the past.

:cheers: toiletpapernanimal! And kiss your life good-bye!

:theswirlingsuckingvortexstartshere:

:bittermuch: