meeting females outside of bars

JabbaJawz

Be about it
This is bulllll!!

I HATE this only posting at night thing. When I respond my posts are all in a row, and I don't get to be involved in the conversations anymore...I always come in on the tail end. :burning: :burning:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Re: Re: You guys are a bunch of Horn Dogs!

Originally posted by laureng
Back at ya Biscuit!! Where ya been anyway!?
Hey, you are supposed to be getting married. What are you doing in this den of inequity! :cool:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Re: You guys are a bunch of Horn Dogs!

Originally posted by Biscuit
Hey, you are supposed to be getting married. What are you doing in this den of inequity! :cool:

May 31st, it's coming fast....:yikes:!! I'm here to observe, learn, hang out, harass and get harassed, lol! :cheers:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: bowling alley?

Originally posted by migtig
Me neither and it has been 4 years....good luck. I kept trying, but after the last one I am finished.

Hang on Mig, I will be there in July. I am datable.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I would like to say :razz: to all of the forum party poopers. I am officialy crowning myself "Forum Alchoholic!" :king: :banana: :banana: :banana:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I would like to say :razz: to all of the forum party poopers. I am officialy crowning myself "Forum Alchoholic!" :king: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:party:Congratulations, may your head and heart beat as one!! :party:

SxyPrincess

Sorry to bail early on ya Thursday, but duty called.

JabbaJawz

Be about it

I PMed ya about Saturday. I was going to come, but didn't get your message until Sunday and ended up falling asleep early Saturday night. Looks like you had a ball anyway!! :banana:

tidesweep

saturday night ...

What? A party? My gawd. I didn't know about it! I guess I better pay attention to this chat room!

Don't worry Lauren, I knocked out Saturday night at about 10 p.m. An unspeakable bad thing! Where is my energy!!

John

K

Kizzy

Re: This is bulllll!!

I HATE this only posting at night thing. When I respond my posts are all in a row, and I don't get to be involved in the conversations anymore...I always come in on the tail end. :burning: :burning:

:lol: I know the feeling. I hate it too. When I get bored at work, I wish I could hop on and check things out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I PMed ya about Saturday. I was going to come, but didn't get your message until Sunday and ended up falling asleep early Saturday night. Looks like you had a ball anyway!! :banana:
That's funny, I fell out at 10pm myself. Although, my sister and I did shut down the bar the night before. :rolleyes:

Steve

Enjoying life!
morganj614 said:
Naw, it's fun to read back then and knowing the people and where they are now. :lmao: :popcorn: :elaine:
I didn't realize Jabba got married in 2003. I didn't pay attention much back then.