Meeting People

headtotoe

Just the other day I decided to look around the forum and read some of the thread. One in particular was about "Meeting People" in SOMD, how hard it is and how lonely some people are.

Let me share with you an encounter I had a week ago and even sooner. I was out for a ride on my Harley on my usual back roads in the area. When I came to route 244 I remembered there was a boat launch in the area so I turned into Brinton bay rd and found it. That’s when I notice a woman with three kids fishing and playing in the water.

To make this story short I said hi and the conversation took of. Before you know it she was giving me her number and even suggested meeting up some times so she can get a ride on the bike.

That day I met a friend to share a day with or just call to see what they are up. My point is: "Just say Hello" and compliment to bring a smile to someone you run into.

Just the other day I decided to look around the forum and read some of the thread. One in particular was about "Meeting People" in SOMD, how hard it is and how lonely some people are.

Let me share with you an encounter I had a week ago and even sooner. I was out for a ride on my Harley on my usual back roads in the area. When I came to route 244 I remembered there was a boat launch in the area so I turned into Brinton bay rd and found it. That’s when I notice a woman with three kids fishing and playing in the water.

To make this story short I said hi and the conversation took of. Before you know it she was giving me her number and even suggested meeting up some times so she can get a ride on the bike.

That day I met a friend to share a day with or just call to see what they are up. My point is: "Just say Hello" and compliment to bring a smile to someone you run into.

Okay

Black-Francis

:bigwhoop:

Mojo

Last time I did that, some 90 year old lady hit me in the face with her walker and I was crapping teeth for the next 2 weeks.

SoMDGirl42

In case you two ever get married, you might want to remember the name of the road is actually Breton Beach Road. She'll kill ya for getting the name of your love connection wrong.

Best wishes to you both. Hopefully you each met a new friend :cheers:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I was out for a ride on my Harley on my usual back roads in the area. When I came to route 244 I remembered there was a boat launch in the area so I turned into Brinton bay rd and found it. That’s when I notice a woman with three kids fishing and playing in the water.
Are you sure you were in Southern Maryland??? Most of the gals down here are jaded X 10.
The 3 kid thing fits however...That motivates them considerably.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

You know it was the Harley right??

It HAD to be..

headtotoe

Sometime back while I was in San Diego when I came home with an empty house nothing with just trash all over the living room. I decided after that, every woman out there is approachable to strike a coversation.

another testimony about was lastnight I forgot the oil to change the oil on the car. wo I headed to Wal Mart as I was checking out a woman in front of me had a sun dress on which revealed her "Ink" on her shoulder made a comment about how long it took to have it done. At that point a conversation started she checked out and bid me a good day and went about her business.

It does not matter if it was the Harley or what I said, a coversation got started between two adult.

Yes, It took place in Southern Maryland and it can happen anywhere you like. People this days, for that matter sociaty has become sensitive. the mere thought of saying Hello people gets offended by it.

The kids, they were her grand kids but did not look like she was old enough to have kids of her own.

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
Sometime back while I was in San Diego when I came home with an empty house nothing with just trash all over the living room. I decided after that, every woman out there is approachable to strike a coversation.

another testimony about was lastnight I forgot the oil to change the oil on the car. wo I headed to Wal Mart as I was checking out a woman in front of me had a sun dress on which revealed her "Ink" on her shoulder made a comment about how long it took to have it done. At that point a conversation started she checked out and bid me a good day and went about her business.

It does not matter if it was the Harley or what I said, a coversation got started between two adult.

Yes, It took place in Southern Maryland and it can happen anywhere you like. People this days, for that matter sociaty has become sensitive. the mere thought of saying Hello people gets offended by it.

The kids, they were her grand kids but did not look like she was old enough to have kids of her own.

Sockie tells everyone that

Mojo

I bet you're really handsome :swoon:

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....

I completely agree with you. Alot of people are too pansy a$$ to start up conversations now-a-days.

Like beta, beta is the perfect example. That dude is such a puss and will never get any arse if he doesn't push the penny pinching to the side. No woman likes a joo! :killingme

Doctor

Dr. Mat
I completely agree with you. Alot of people are too pansy a$$ to start up conversations now-a-days.

Like beta, beta is the perfect example. That dude is such a puss and will never get any arse if he doesn't push the penny pinching to the side. No woman likes a joo! :killingme

Some hot ##### should take Beta out on a date and feed him coal, then is a few hours his tight ass should #### out a few diamonds