Meeting People

Beta84

They're out to get us
Wow. So NOT cool.
may not be cool but it's not necessarily inaccurate :lol:

I completely agree with you. Alot of people are too pansy a$$ to start up conversations now-a-days.

Like beta, beta is the perfect example. That dude is such a puss and will never get any arse if he doesn't push the penny pinching to the side. No woman likes a joo! :killingme
:rolleyes:

I spend more money than a good portion of the people on here, but I guess you need to have money in order to spend it :coffee:

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
may not be cool but it's not necessarily inaccurate :lol:

:rolleyes:

I spend more money than a good portion of the people on here, but I guess you need to have money in order to spend it :coffee:

:howdy::yahoo: there you are! I was hoping you'd come out of your hole!!!
smiley-happy057.gif

:rolleyes: what? I don't flaunt my shyt like you young girls on somd forums!:eyebrow:

Haha, I wasn’t flaunting my ring “old lady”. I haven’t had it for long so when I got it and showed it off, it was to say “Hey look, I’m engaged! Yaaay! I’m so happy!” Not, “Look how big my ring is :blahblah:

You're right though, you haven't flaunted your ring...just one you found online :rolleyes:

OH it's okay she can go make massive amounts of jewelry out of them! :yay: earings, necklaces, other rings etc.:yahoo: mean shyt she has enough!

KVJ's not even posting here, I'll get her for you since you seem to want to talk about her rings...

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
Haha, I wasn’t flaunting my ring “old lady”. I haven’t had it for long so when I got it and showed it off, it was to say “Hey look, I’m engaged! Yaaay! I’m so happy!” Not, “Look how big my ring is :blahblah:

You're right though, you haven't flaunted your ring...just one you found online :rolleyes:

KVJ's not even posting here, I'll get her for you since you seem to want to talk about her rings...

:duh: Honey I have nothing to prove to anyone! :yay: And I could care less how many rings the girl has, like I said go make some jewelry!

:duh: Honey I have nothing to prove to anyone! :yay: And I could care less how many rings the girl has, like I said go make some jewelry!

Honey, if you didn't want to "prove" anything to anyone you wouldn't have posted a picture of some ring you found online! And sentences don't start with and! AND if you're telling me to go make some jewelry, well that just doesn't make sense :biggrin:

kvj21075

Meow
So just like the ones on KV's ring... Missing in Action

its not missing! i found it, and besides its all back to gether now :eek:D

How big is your diamond?
QUOTE]

ill tell ill tell! 2 karats!!!!

It's not the size of the diamond, its how many you have been given

i win this one :yahoo:

https://www.wherethediamondsare.com...ngsEngagementPreSet&tabs=1&referenceNumber=96

It's not too big but it's perfect for me. And like I said I said nothing about home girls ring that was the doc!

yeh right.thats why u brought up the website and not an actual pic

:rs: what? I don't flaunt my shyt like you young girls on somd forums!:e:
thats cause u have nothing to flaunt. im proud of my ring, its gorgeous!

:yeahthat:

and how come u didnt get me?

You have hazel irish eyes, don't you? :lol:

i bet she sings too :whistle: