Melania :hearts: Tucker

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Tucker is the heir to the Swanson frozen food fortune.

Kid rock grew up weatlhy. Where do you get your false info from?

Trump was never worth $4.5 billion and he isnt worth $3 billion today. Haven't you been paying attention to his financial disclosures in court lately?

How would someone worth $3 billion not pay any taxes for almost 16 years?

Use your brain
:lol:

Hunter Biden grew up on the coat tails of his daddy's name and was able to get rich that way.

Now tell me how Tucker, a highly paid TV reporter, author... Kid Rock who made $150 million off his talent and Trump whose dad was worth millions - yet he is worth billions compares again?

And 16 years not paying taxes, where in the hell do you get this stuff? You really believe Trump paid no taxes for 16 years?

All business are required to pay estimated taxes during the year, the fact that he paid nothing or very little at the end of the year makes him smart... not a tax fraud.

You've obviously never run any sort of business and it shows. :killingme

Attachments

• binden tin man.jpeg
    binden tin man.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 20

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Dakota

~~~~~~~
And the Swanson fortune, was it really. These liars published this back in 1979 - https://www.nytimes.com/1979/09/09/...m-they-were-the-pride-of-omaha-but-today.html

Hmm, isn't it time for someone to "educate themself".

Interesting because I have heard Tucker referred to as the heir of the Swanson fortune recently by media sources, when in fact, Patricia signed over any rights to that fortune years before her marriage to Tucker's father (and Tucker was 10 years old when they married).

I knew the background was complex and that she didn't have any sort of fortune, but what you posted was much better than what little I knew about it.

I wonder if StMarysCity will read this? :lol:

Bare-ya-cuda

Trump was never worth $4.5 billion and he isnt worth $3 billion today. Haven't you been paying attention to his financial disclosures in court lately?

Use your brain
Use your brain, you can’t possibly believe trump has never paid ANY taxes for 16 years. That’s impossible. Whatever he paid IAW the tax code your elected officials passed.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Use your brain
Actually, Kid Rock didn't grow up wealthy either - perhaps better than most but by no means rich.

His dad today is worth about $2 million which pales to his son's net worth at $150 million.

His dad owned a couple of car dealerships and anyone who works in that industry knows it is either feast or famine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump was never worth $4.5 billion and he isnt worth $3 billion today.

Liar

Haven't you been paying attention to his financial disclosures in court lately?

ah yes the OPINION of the Judge about Property Values NEVER Once disputed by banks or Tax Depts

I could explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you ....
The fact you made such a statement, shoes you CLEARLY are too fuking ignorant to understand the situation

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Use your brain

Just a suggestion: you're supposed to check the batteries in your carbon monoxide detector twice a year, when you spring ahead and fall back.

StmarysCity79

:lol:

Hunter Biden grew up on the coat tails of his daddy's name and was able to get rich that way.

Now tell me how Tucker, a highly paid TV reporter, author... Kid Rock who made $150 million off his talent and Trump whose dad was worth millions - yet he is worth billions compares again?

And 16 years not paying taxes, where in the hell do you get this stuff? You really believe Trump paid no taxes for 16 years?

All business are required to pay estimated taxes during the year, the fact that he paid nothing or very little at the end of the year makes him smart... not a tax fraud.

You've obviously never run any sort of business and it shows. :killingme

You think Biden was rich when hunter was a child?

Are you dim?

Tucker and Trump were both born rich and never had to work for anything. And you admire them while they depsise people like you and would never go anywhere where they would cross your path in public.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

Clearly you are too f u c k i n g clueless to understand how the Tax Code works, you should really keep quiet, you keep looking stupid

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.
You should be banned for plagiarizing that ^...verbatim. It was easy to spot; you are never that coherent.

source:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

CPUSA

You think Biden was rich when hunter was a child?

Are you dim?

Tucker and Trump were both born rich and never had to work for anything. And you admire them while they depsise people like you and would never go anywhere where they would cross your path in public.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

I see your still posting Bullchit & hoping nobody will read it.
WTF is wrong with you? Seriously...WTF is wrong with you?
So much from what I can see...