Melania :hearts: Tucker

Dakota

~~~~~~~
There are some people who will never ever see the full picture.

In the past few years, I have seen people so strapped to their liberal views give it up and come to their senses. Others, who, no matter what, are still strapped to that line of thinking and SMC is one of them.

No hope for he/she/it/they.

CPUSA

In the past few years, I have seen people so strapped to their liberal views give it up and come to their senses. Others, who, no matter what, are still strapped to that line of thinking and SMC is one of them.

I picture SMC79 as 600 lbs., covered in bed sores...and a hoarding shut in....

somdwatch

I see your still posting Bullchit & hoping nobody will read it.
WTF is wrong with you? Seriously...WTF is wrong with you?
So much from what I can see...
The better way to ask it would be:
"What is right with you?"
The word "Nothing" wouldn't require a copy and paste!

StmarysCity79

How is Liberalism to blame for the fact that you allow rich people to manipulate you into believing they care about your well being?

When has trickle down economics ever worked for you?

WingsOfGold

Tucker is the heir to the Swanson frozen food fortune.

Kid rock grew up weatlhy. Where do you get your false info from?

Trump was never worth $4.5 billion and he isnt worth $3 billion today. Haven't you been paying attention to his financial disclosures in court lately?

How would someone worth $3 billion not pay any taxes for almost 16 years?

Use your brain
Rachael Madcow says differently.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is Liberalism to blame for the fact that you allow rich people to manipulate you into believing they care about your well being?

...says the dumbass who licks the taint of every obscenely wealthy Democrat criminal in the country....

WingsOfGold

Yes she say he is not worth that much, which is true.

He didn't pay a cent for 10 of 15 years. Making you the sucker who has to make up the difference.
His return says otherwise dummy. Paid 38 million in 05 alone. Send a credible link to verify your stupid claim.

StmarysCity79

Do you not understand that ten of fifteen years means he did pay taxes in 5 years?

President Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times.

Trump, who has fiercely guarded his tax filings and is the only president in modern times not to make them public, paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
President Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times.

1702403834119.png

Bare-ya-cuda

Do you not understand that ten of fifteen years means he did pay taxes in 5 years?

Trump, who has fiercely guarded his tax filings and is the only president in modern times not to make them public, paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years.

So was he a tax cheat or were his accountants just taking advantage of the tax code put in place by the people you voted for?

Another thing you keep going on and on about trumps tax cuts that were only for wealthy people and on the other hand you are saying trump who is wealthy didn’t pay any taxes. How can you cut taxes for a class of people who you say don’t pay taxes?

Now it’s your turn to put the liberal spin on your reply.

StmarysCity79

So was he a tax cheat or were his accountants just taking advantage of the tax code put in place by the people you voted for?

Another thing you keep going on and on about trumps tax cuts that were only for wealthy people and on the other hand you are saying trump who is wealthy didn’t pay any taxes. How can you cut taxes for a class of people who you say don’t pay taxes?

Now it’s your turn to put the liberal spin on your reply.

Business and wealthy people recived the bulk of the benefit of Trumps tax cuts. Any benefit to people making less income expires in 2025. I only keep saying it because it's true.

Look it up yourself.

Trump is a tax cheat made obvious by the ongoing criminal trial he is currently involved in.

His own accountant already plead guilty.

Bare-ya-cuda

Business and wealthy people recived the bulk of the benefit of Trumps tax cuts. Any benefit to people making less income expires in 2025. I only keep saying it because it's true.

Look it up yourself.

Trump is a tax cheat made obvious by the ongoing criminal trial he is currently involved in.

His own accountant already plead guilty.
So his accountant Allen Weisselberg is the tax cheat. He was the one charged and the one who changed his plea.