Men are so stupid

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some men like cuddling. :mad:... My husband likes cuddling... :biggrin:..... Unless he is just pretending to care about cuddling so he can get laid. :ohwell:

:lol:

M is a cuddler, too. Affection just for the sake of it. Keeps you in the zone for naked jello wrestling later. :banana:

Im_Me

The former Mrs Crash expected me to get off the couch on weekends. I showed her the door.

So? What would be the term for a man's love affair with a couch? (sofa-sexuality?) :shrug:

Or is it just laziness?

Last edited:

Vince

Sorry MS Vrai, But can't think of anything that you women do that would make me think of turning to homosexuality. Granted there are times when my patience is tried and I what to scream but it still does rise to the level in which I would like to cuddle with Bubba!!!
:yeahthat:

This is very true about men, whereas women tend to be more drama oriented and want to hash things out until they are satisfied (which does happen, I swear; you just have to be patient). This difference is why there can be a major problem going on and women will lay in bed stewing while the man...falls asleep. Which is where that pillow comes into play: we do not understand how you can just nod right off while we are in pain, and it comes across like you're an insensitive jerk who doesn't give a damn.

What I did the other night instead of smothering M in his sleep was cuddle up and start mooshing on him. I thought that was a great alternative to killing him, and he most likely feels the same.
:yeahthat: Most definitely that.

Vince

The former Mrs Crash expected me to get off the couch on weekends. I showed her the door.
But it's the weekend, why spend it on the couch? :confused: I can think of 20 better things to do on a weekend than sitting my azz down on the couch with the TV on.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But it's the weekend, why spend it on the couch? :confused: I can think of 20 better things to do on a weekend than sitting my azz down on the couch with the TV on.

because my ass was out the door at work doing things ...... [I actually #OccupyComputerChair on the weekends]

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Depends. There are some times when that is ALL I wanna do. I did so much over the last three days, I'd LOVE to sit on the couch all day today.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

:yeahthat: I'd be bootin' someone out the door if they thought the weekends were for couch surfing.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
What I did the other night instead of smothering M in his sleep was cuddle up and start mooshing on him.

:confused: I thought this was some kind of kinky thing I hadn't heard of yet so I looked it up. I don't think mooshing is what you meant, at least according to Urban Dictionary. :lol:

STOP ####ING AROUND WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, PEOPLE!!! :jameo:

People already butcher the English language enough without adding multiple meanings to phrases and words. It gives me anxiety. :ohwell:

I don't have a metric f*ck-ton of patience as it is, so when someone thinks I am being sexually suggestive when I'm not, I just throw something at them. :huggy:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What do women do, universally, that makes men consider homosexuality as an alternative?

Not very much to make a guy turn. I'd think they'd prefer to be celibate than just switch sides. I see it as a man's issue with women would make him avoid women rather than have him prefer men. Sort of like apples and oranges. If a guy is going to bat for the other team that seed was probably planted a long time before he figured out he had women issues.