Men: Is it really cheaper to keep "her"?

Qurious

Im On 1.
:popcorn:

Alimony.
Child Support.
Lawyer Fees for Divorce & Custody/Visitation.

Why else would they come up with that "saying"? Wouldn't it have just been best to seek counseling and try to work it out? Or would u rather face financial hardships alone than with a woman you once loved, cherished & had children with?

sockgirl77

And there we have it..

Qurious's relationship thread of the day.

Dear Qurious,
What about how much the men cost us? A woman deserves to get paid for the aggervation of a man.
:shrug:,
Socki

twobit

sockgirl77 said:

Dear Qurious,
What about how much the men cost us? A woman deserves to get paid for the aggervation of a man.
Socki
:dork:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
a woman you once loved, cherished & had children with?
I will suggest that two people who end up in a bitter divorce never even knew each other, let alone loved and cherished each other.

Foxhound

Finishing last
Well for me, we didn't have kids, we aren't bitter, we are still on speaking terms, and on top of that if anyone was entitled to alimony it would have been me. I gave up my career and followed her around cause she stayed in the Airforce. Not all divorces are bitter battles. Some people just realize what used to be or might have been just isn't. It is possible to make a mistake and think you can live forever with someone you can't without hating each other.

Vince

Qurious said:

Alimony.
Child Support.
Lawyer Fees for Divorce & Custody/Visitation.

Why else would they come up with that "saying"? Wouldn't it have just been best to seek counseling and try to work it out? Or would u rather face financial hardships alone than with a woman you once loved, cherished & had children with?

Maybe you'd better take a look at the other side of that coin before you open your mouth.

Foxhound

Finishing last
sockgirl77 said:

Dear Qurious,
Socki

What about how much women cost men? Doesn't a man deserve to be paid for putting up with your PMS? I mean whats good for the goose!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Foxhound said:
What about how much women cost men? Doesn't a man deserve to be paid for putting up with your PMS? I mean whats good for the goose!
OMG, I should deposit $100 a day in DR's account for my PMS. That poor guy. :lmao:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Ah my dear BSGal, there are those that we willingly put up with it for. There must be something DR sees in you to keep you both together, and reasonably content.

It's good to hear some women admit that men put up with as much if not more mental duress than some women do.

:huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Foxhound said:
Ah my dear BSGal, there are those that we willingly put up with it for. There must be something DR sees in you to keep you both together, and reasonably content.

It's good to hear some women admit that men put up with as much if not more mental duress than some women do.

:huggy:
DR is easy peasy to deal with. I know when I'm having a bad day and clearly let him know. It works for us.