Men: Is it really cheaper to keep "her"?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
:lol: :huggy: Try gel grips on the new bars
Naaah. They're too high. Everyone laughs cause they say it looks like I'm riding with apehangers. My arms are short.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Qurious said:
:popcorn:

Alimony.
Child Support.
Lawyer Fees for Divorce & Custody/Visitation.

Why else would they come up with that "saying"? Wouldn't it have just been best to seek counseling and try to work it out? Or would u rather face financial hardships alone than with a woman you once loved, cherished & had children with?

HTML:
Alimony.
This would depend on who the bread winner is.
Unless she agreed to give up her career (if she had one) to raise babies, if not no effin way.

Child Support.

The children should be with the parent that has the best means to support them.

These low life POS deliberately stir crap between both parties to milk the meter. C/V see reply on child support.

Why else would they come up with that "saying"?

Because in most cases, she gets together with other man hating women who turn her into a greedy ####, that brain washes her into believing that she should be compensated for every time she had sex.

Wouldn't it have just been best to seek counseling and try to work it out?
This would work if men were able to just tell the truth, but if they did tell the truth then it would just get turned around, that the man is a heartless SOB
and that she would be better off without him.
With the truth being the usual womens rant. He don't pay attention to me anymore, I can't get any, he don't think I'm attractive and he don't love me anymore.
Now the mans real untold version. She gained 100 plus pounds so no I'm not visually attracted to her and to make it worst she constantly nags about how I don't find her attractive and how she never gets any.
To make matters worst she don't fetch the bone anymore she demands it handed to her on a silver platter with scented candles and wine.

Now a real counselor like myself would give this advice.
Both of ya STFU and listen. You lady your not all that anymore and you know damn well men are very visual, however there is hope.
I have never known a man to leave a women that gives good :whistle:
(but whats that do for me) :smack: I told you to STFU, I'm not finished.
Until you can get around to losing a few pounds, you have a new job.
Men never turn down :whistle: jobs. So in order to get yours, you stop just before he,,,, (you know) and do it again and stop, do this three or four times.
Now Lady do you know what you end up with... I'll tell you, you end up with a half irate man with a swollen and half numb :banana: thats gonna knock some of the fat off your big ass.. and lord knows what else and for how long because its half numb :wench:
How you feel about this big guy... :yahoo:

Case closed another marriage saved by DR Gumbo..

NEXT!

mommarock

gumbo said:
HTML:
Alimony.
Unless she agreed to give up her career (if she had one) to raise babies, if not no effin way.

These low life POS deliberately stir crap between both parties to milk the meter. C/V see reply on child support.

Because in most cases, she gets together with other man hating women who turn her into a greedy ####, that brain washes her into believing that she should be compensated for every time she had sex.

This would work if men were able to just tell the truth, but if they did tell the truth then it would just get turned around, that the man is a heartless SOB
With the truth being the usual womens rant. He don't pay attention to me anymore, I can't get any, he don't think I'm attractive and he don't love me anymore.
Now the mans real untold version. She gained 100 plus pounds so no I'm not visually attracted to her and to make it worst she constantly nags about how I don't find her attractive and how she never gets any.
To make matters worst she don't fetch the bone anymore she demands it handed to her on a silver platter with scented candles and wine.

Both of ya STFU and listen. You lady your not all that anymore and you know damn well men are very visual, however there is hope.
Men never turn down :whistle: jobs. So in order to get yours, you stop just before he,,,, (you know) and do it again and stop, do this three or four times.
Now Lady do you know what you end up with... I'll tell you, you end up with a half irate man with a swollen and half numb :banana: thats gonna knock some of the fat off your big ass.. and lord knows what else and for how long because its half numb :wench:

NEXT!

:killingme :smack: :killingme

Foxhound

Finishing last
gumbo said:
HTML:
Alimony.

NEXT!
:yay:

This would probably work with some, but not all. It's not always about how good they are in the sack no matter which orifice you're talking about. (Sorry for the candor ladies.)

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Foxhound said:
:yay:

This would probably work with some, but not all. It's not always about how good they are in the sack no matter which orifice you're talking about. (Sorry for the candor ladies.)
The problem is always money, sex or mother in law. And if it's all three ,your in deep doo doo :killingme

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Qurious said:

Alimony.
Child Support.

Why else would they come up with that "saying"? Wouldn't it have just been best to seek counseling and try to work it out? Or would u rather face financial hardships alone than with a woman you once loved, cherished & had children with?

Its cheper to keep her when you are talking about money. But money cannot buy Happiness. Sure money can bring you fun things but not true happiness

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Dougstermd said:
Its cheper to keep her when you are talking about money. But money cannot buy Happiness. Sure money can bring you fun things but not true happiness

You know... therapy and medication get expensive too. :lol:

I've already dished out way too much money and not just on legal fees either. I'd hate to know what the total would've been had I been dumb enough to get married.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
Money may not buy happiness, but being rich and depressed sure beats being poor and depressed..

R

RadioPatrol

BS Gal said:
OMG, I should deposit $100 a day in DR's account for my PMS. That poor guy. :lmao:

men put up with PMS and get laid as payment ............ :whistle:

:runsforcover: