Men's "ideal day" study

Toxick

Splat
March 14 - one month after VD.

What kind of freaking guy are you that you don't know when S&BJ day is???

I always heard 3/23 :shrug:

But honestly, I never really kept up with that because steak has always been a house favorite, being served at the Toxick Residence least once a week and often more, and there's never been a shortage of the other. There could be up to 15+ S&BJ Day's a year.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Pop tart :lmao: , oops forgot dinner, grab a burger and fries, FIXED.

:mad: then y'all get mad bc we got fat. Make up your damn minds!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... :nerd:

:nono: Substitute pop tart for protein shake. Still doesn't require 45 mins.

If ya'll don't feed us right how do you expect us to have the strenght to perform latter.

:bigwhoop: strength for all of 10 mins? This sounds like the worst day ever :ohwell:

FED_UP

OK, school us men on a ladies idea day

:bigwhoop: strength for all of 10 mins? This sounds like the worst day ever :ohwell:

10 minutes, you give us more credit than I was thinking haha. OK, so what is the wimmins ideal day?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
10 minutes, you give us more credit than I was thinking haha. OK, so what is the wimmins ideal day?

Alright, lemme take a crack at this.

Lucky's Ideal Wimmin's Day:

0900: wake up to sound of a tall, burly gentleman putting on his Marine/Cop/Fire Fighter uniform.
0905: step on scale and smile.
0915: make and eat an egg whites omelet that actually tastes good and leaves me satisfied.
0930: finish getting ready. Makeup and Hair looks flawless in less that 15 minutes.
0945: Take dog for nice stroll.
1045: Come home to empty but clean house. Either via a maid or the Marine. Who cares.
1100: Head to art studio located behind the house. Presumably build by Marine/Cop/Fire Fighter. Blast some Stevie Nicks and/or Spice Girls. Make fun arts and crafts or paint.
1330: Go meet best friend for lunch on the water. At end of meal, find out our meal has been taken care of by some distinguished older (rich) gentleman who simply wanted to be nice.
1500: Arrive back home to a (still clean) house. Find my new pair of shoes have arrived in the mail. Notice UPS driver is good looking.
1505: Take dog for another stroll.
1530: Either get back to painting or curl up with a book.
1730: Gentleman with uniform comes home and announces he has changed the oil in my vehicle and has fixed something. Toolbelts were involved. Give him a peck on the cheek.
1745: Start making dinner. (I actually enjoy cooking) Meal would probably involve wine, a lovely salad, a steak - cooked rare, and maybe roasted carrots and potatoes. None of this will affect my scale the next morning.
1815: Enjoy meal on back porch. No mosquitos. Perfect sunset. Uniformed gentleman offers to clean up. And actually does.
1900: Relax on large couch with dog and uniformed gentleman, maybe the toolbelt too, and watch HGTV or Food Network. Gentleman and dog do not complain. Enjoy piece of calorie-and-carb-free chocolate cake. It tastes amazing.
2100: Take a bath with some nice smelling bath-things in a deep soaker tub. Read some more. Zero interruptions.
2145: Prepare for bed. Depending on my mood, we turn out the lights or we have crazy, amazing, satisfying sex. Either way, uniformed gentleman doesn't question anything. No breaks are needed. Most likely uniform and/or toolbelt are kept on. There is no asking for BJ, even though steak was made for dinner. Said sex burns off ALL calories from lunch, dinner, and dessert.
2245: Lights out.

:bubble:

Last edited:

FED_UP

:ohwell:

Uniformed gentleman gassed up my car for me. Had no reason to stop at Fasstop :shrug:

You must be totally HOT, or had on some good fitting yoga pants on, he was hoping just maybe you might offer something nice in return, we get stupid like that. Do we really get satisfied about doing something nice for a hottie and get nothing in return but a good view? You should have done the right thing and said no thanks. :lmao:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
You must be totally HOT, or had on some good fitting yoga pants on, he was hoping just maybe you might offer something nice in return, we get stupid like that. Do we really get satisfied about doing something nice for a hottie and get nothing in return but a good view? You should have done the right thing and said no thanks. :lmao:

Right thing? :confused:

You asked for MY ideal day. I'm not ridiculously hot but my yoga pants always look good. Usually enough for a free cup of coffee at WaWa every once in awhile.

That was all theoretical. I've yet to have a day go like that...close...but not quite like that. I'd say it's all possible. I'm usually the nice girl always worried about taking care of everyone else. In my ideal day, someone is taking great care of only me.

warneckutz

Alright, lemme take a crack at this.

Lucky's Ideal Wimmin's Day:

0900: wake up to sound of a tall, burly gentleman putting on his Marine/Cop/Fire Fighter uniform.
0905: step on scale and smile.
0915: make and eat an egg whites omelet that actually tastes good and leaves me satisfied.
0930: finish getting ready. Makeup and Hair looks flawless in less that 15 minutes.
0945: Take dog for nice stroll.
1045: Come home to empty but clean house. Either via a maid or the Marine. Who cares.
1100: Head to art studio located behind the house. Presumably build by Marine/Cop/Fire Fighter. Blast some Stevie Nicks and/or Spice Girls. Make fun arts and crafts or paint.
1330: Go meet best friend for lunch on the water. At end of meal, find out our meal has been taken care of by some distinguished older (rich) gentleman who simply wanted to be nice.
1500: Arrive back home to a (still clean) house. Find my new pair of shoes have arrived in the mail. Notice UPS driver is good looking.
1505: Take dog for another stroll.
1530: Either get back to painting or curl up with a book.
1730: Gentleman with uniform comes home and announces he has changed the oil in my vehicle and has fixed something. Toolbelts were involved. Give him a peck on the cheek.
1745: Start making dinner. (I actually enjoy cooking) Meal would probably involve wine, a lovely salad, a steak - cooked rare, and maybe roasted carrots and potatoes. None of this will affect my scale the next morning.
1815: Enjoy meal on back porch. No mosquitos. Perfect sunset. Uniformed gentleman offers to clean up. And actually does.
1900: Relax on large couch with dog and uniformed gentleman, maybe the toolbelt too, and watch HGTV or Food Network. Gentleman and dog do not complain. Enjoy piece of calorie-and-carb-free chocolate cake. It tastes amazing.
2100: Take a bath with some nice smelling bath-things in a deep soaker tub. Read some more. Zero interruptions.
2145: Prepare for bed. Depending on my mood, we turn out the lights or we have crazy, amazing, satisfying sex. Either way, uniformed gentleman doesn't question anything. No breaks are needed. Most likely uniform and/or toolbelt are kept on. There is no asking for BJ, even though steak was made for dinner. Said sex burns off ALL calories from lunch, dinner, and dessert.
2245: Lights out.

:bubble:

:lol: Good Lord.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Chasey's ideal day:

Wake up in Vegas
Have breakfast in the courtyard of Bellagio
Put $100 bill in Hangover slot at Planet Hollywood, hit $100K progressive
Move to Craps table, get $1K in chips, roll for 6 hours straight, walk away with $500K
Dinner at Tacos and Tequila
Catch a Cirque show
Hit pillow

:smile:

FED_UP

Chasey's ideal day:

Wake up in Vegas
Have breakfast in the courtyard of Bellagio
Put $100 bill in Hangover slot at Planet Hollywood, hit $100K progressive
Move to Craps table, get $1K in chips, roll for 6 hours straight, walk away with $500K
Dinner at Tacos and Tequila
Catch a Cirque show
Hit pillow

:smile:

Is that all the money you need? and what happened to the MAN :smack: