Metero to Hit Atlantic Sending Tidal Wave

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Eric Julien, a former French military air traffic controller and senior airport manager
Okay...:lmao:

According to Julien, this is the same year that a crop circle appeared showing the inner solar system with the Earth missing from its orbit. He argues the "Missing Earth" crop circle was a message from higher intelligences warning humanity of the consequences of its destructive nuclear policies.
I wonder what Kain has to say about this. :eyebrow:

He concludes the May 25 event is tied in to the Bush administration's policy of preemptive use of nuclear weapons against
Iran, and the effect of nuclear weapons on the realms of higher intelligences.
I wonder what JPC has to say about this. :eyebrow:

:jameo: Wouldn't it be some shiat if it was true? :jet:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Weird that this comes up now. :jameo:

A few nights ago I dreamed about tidal waves. In it, every time I thought I'd led my family to high enough ground, the wave would get bigger. I woke up just as we were being washed over.

:hummingthemefromtwlightzone:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MysticalMom said:

A few nights ago I dreamed about tidal waves. In it, every time I thought I'd led my family to high enough ground, the wave would get bigger. I woke up just as we were being washed over.

I've had dreams about tidal waves too, but not recently. We live close to the water, but we're shielded by the Outer Banks. That means hurricanes don't hit us as heavily as they could, I wonder if the same rings true for tidal waves....:scratchingchin:

mainman

Set Trippin
MysticalMom said:

You peed the bed dintya? :lmao:

PrepH4U

So I guess I shouldn't stock up on food & water as the gov't recommends forsurviving the bird flu until after the 25th! :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
PrepH4U said:
So I guess I shouldn't stock up on food & water as the gov't recommends forsurviving the bird flu until after the 25th! :lol:
It's all good, we still have 6 years left on earth...:huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
PrepH4U said:
You mean my food pantry has to last 6 years? :jameo:
That's only if you bought a snorkel and survive the tsunami. Don't bother going out to buy one now, they're sold out. :coffee:

PrepH4U

Nickel said:
That's only if you bought a snorkel and survive the tsunami. Don't bother going out to buy one now, they're sold out. :coffee:
I bet I could get good money for my paddle boat now! :lol:

Hawk

It Wasn't Me
He concludes the May 25 event is tied in to the Bush administration's policy of preemptive use of nuclear weapons against Iran

Thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, so if Bush cancels and puts it to oooo May 27th is the comet gonna circle the earth for 2 days then smash into us.