Metero to Hit Atlantic Sending Tidal Wave

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
onebdzee said:
I did the yellow cream satin and then sponged on sky blue over in my looooooooong hall(made it look smaller)....one coat of primer and one coat each of the other colors :yay:
Dark colors going on over light colors (i.e. navajo red over what I assume is Mikey's white wall) is almost guaranteed to take two coats. If he uses a high quality paint though, he might be able to do it with one. :yay:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
Painting day solved. Darlene and I paint, you cook and when done painting, provide the entertainment... my 5hp gas powered dildo is getting too expensive.

:fixed:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
Painting day solved. Darlene and I paint, you cook and when done painting, provide the :alkies:
Well hell, while you wait for the red wall to dry, I know where there's an awful yellow & puppy poop brown bath that needs repainting..... :killingme

morganj614

Nickel said:
Dark colors going on over light colors (i.e. navajo red over what I assume is Mikey's white wall) is almost guaranteed to take two coats. If he uses a high quality paint though, he might be able to do it with one. :yay:

Red is a tough color. PM the Wench. My sis and I used high dollah paint, red is just tough for coverage.

morganj614 said:
Red is a tough color. PM the Wench. My sis and I used high dollah paint, red is just tough for coverage.
Yep. I vote that since red was Bre's idea... Bre should paint that wall...:coffee:

morganj614

Mikeinsmd said:
Well hell, while you wait for the red wall to dry, I know where there's an awful yellow & puppy poop brown bath that needs repainting..... :killingme

The pics of that room made me :barf: I love painting because it is an easy way to add life to a room. Remember when I went to N.C. and did my sons kitchen...9 straight hours. :faint:

BuddyLee

Football addict
From meteors hitting the Atlantic to tidal waves of Mystical Mom's piss to painting Morgan's dildo satin red and a coat of primer.:ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
It is tough, but with the correct primer, it should only take 2 coats (3 if you count the primer).

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
I am not ho-ing. :roflmao: I know that you don't know that I know Mikey

It wasn't about the ho-ing. It was about the 5hp gas powered dildo. The ho-ing was just a segway. :nono:

Mikeinsmd

BuddyLee said:
From meteors hitting the Atlantic to tidal waves of Mystical Mom's piss to painting Morgan's dildo satin red and a coat of primer.:ohwell:
and now....... DATELINE - Predators! :yahoo:

I love watching the pervs go down!!! :wench:

morganj614

Nickel said:
It is tough, but with the correct primer, it should only take 2 coats (3 if you count the primer).

After you paint a red wall with tinted primer in 2 coats, let me know the paint. I will need to use it the next time :lmao: It wiped me out

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
I can get a 5hp one? :yahoo:

You know that video that was posted with that guy and the horse way back there? The one that was inappropriate for the forum that Camily posted? That was only 1HP... you sure you want 5? :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
After you paint a red wall with tinted primer in 2 coats, let me know the paint. I will need to use it the next time :lmao: It wiped me out
My aunt and uncle just did it in their guest room last year. I can inquire as to which paint they used, but it was probably from Lowes, American Traditions.