Mikeinsmd said:
Nuff said.... :killingme

This from the same people who think Jerry Lewis is a genius. :duh:
I already covered that copycat. Did you fix your living room yet? :coffee:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
I already covered that copycat. Did you fix your living room yet? :coffee:
Yes, I plagerized you.... :howdy: :razz:

No, I haven't done anything but I am going to paint the one wall navaho red. :biggrin:

morganj614

Mikeinsmd said:
Yes, I plagerized you.... :howdy: :razz:

No, I haven't done anything but I am going to paint the one wall navaho red. :biggrin:

You better be ready for 1 coat of primer and 4 coats of red. :whistle:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Nickel said:
I've had dreams about tidal waves too, but not recently. We live close to the water, but we're shielded by the Outer Banks. That means hurricanes don't hit us as heavily as they could, I wonder if the same rings true for tidal waves....:scratchingchin:
I've heard of wet dreams, but that's ridiculous :crazy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I was gonna PMer with K_Jo and Nickel to come up with a saying, but I think MMDad nailed it...:coffee:
There needs to be a way we can set up a conference call style pm'er so we can plan these attacks in advance. Like a three way or something. :jet:

morganj614

Mikeinsmd said:
Please be joking.

nope. I did 2 accent spaces in my sis's kitchen in red. 1 coat of primer and 4 coats red. Ask Wenchy about her living room. I do love to paint so if you need help... :yay:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
There needs to be a way we can set up a conference call style pm'er so we can plan these attacks in advance. Like a three way or something. :jet:
Now you can get on your PC and make phone calls to friends and family all over the world using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

• Super-low rates
• Sharp, clear sound quality
• Easy to use

STOP TYPING. START TALKING.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mikeinsmd said:
Now you can get on your PC and make phone calls to friends and family all over the world using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

• Super-low rates
• Sharp, clear sound quality
• Easy to use

STOP TYPING. START TALKING.
All I do is talk on the phone. Talk to my mom, talk to my dad. :blahblah: I wanna type.

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
nope. I did 2 accent spaces in my sis's kitchen in red. 1 coat of primer and 4 coats red. Ask Wenchy about her living room. I do love to paint so if you need help... :yay:
I HATE painting...... :tantrum:

Darlene loves it...

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
MMDad said:
We put dark red satin over a yellowish cream satin in our kitchen. A good cleaning and two coats worked great.

I did the yellow cream satin and then sponged on sky blue over in my looooooooong hall(made it look smaller)....one coat of primer and one coat each of the other colors :yay: