MGT vs. AOC & Crockett

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I must say I'm not offended that MTG busted out Crockrtt's ghetto fake lashes.
Hopefully, next week she takes on the weave.
Tyrus was making some sort of analogy about the three of them last week on Gutfeld. Something about weight. He said that Crockett with her fake lashes and weave probably weighed the most. It was pretty funny.

BOP

Jasmine Crockett reminds me of that "mayor" that's under investigation for theft and other corruption. Ghetto AF. Her district must be a real shithole if voters were all, "Oh, yeah, this hoe represents me!"

And AOC having to jump in because she can't stand not being the center of attention.
Well, St. Louis, so....

Edit: where she was from, not her district. Her district in Texas is the one that killed 5 cops.

Last edited:

BOP

3 Reasons Why Women Should Not Vote​

Spending

I posted this chart previously, and let’s now take a closer look at what its saying.

gov-expenses

Government spending exploded at exactly the moment women’s suffrage occurred. Are the two things related? Many researchers say no, and posit a number of other explanations for why spending took off at precisely the moment women gained the right to vote (but not the obligation to die). An incredibly popular theory, still in use today, is Baumol’s model of unbalanced growth. Baumol theorizes that wage increases will always outstrip productivity, driving up the cost of any particular service. Productivity is always playing catch up to wage increases. Another theory is that interest groups and entrepreneurial politicians became more involved in pressuring governments to spend more (at the behest of whom, one wonders), and still others argued that society was just coming to understand that government services were a superior good.

All of these lovely ideas fall apart though, when one considers that government hasn’t always been growing and in fact, per capita government spending actually fell after WWI. You can see from the graph that government spending declined for four years in a row, before women were granted universal suffrage. 1920 happens, and wham! It takes women four years to vote spending up to the previous peak, and only 11 years to double per capita spending. What did women spend that money on? Two major initiatives supported by women: alimony laws that applied only to women, and could be enforced for the duration of a woman’s life, and Prohibition.

It’s almost funny, isn’t it? Give women power, and they take away men’s money, and their beer.

It’s like a bad sitcom. It’s also historical fact. That is what women did. And it’s what they will continue to do. In 2016, we are facing a Presidential candidate who is seriously advocating that college tuition should be ‘free’. And who are most college students? That’s right: women. They’re not populating STEM subjects (unless they involve taking care of babies or animals). They’re enrolled mostly in bullshit liberal arts degrees that provide them with no viable market skills, other than to work for the government, consuming even more resources.

Recall that women cannot be drafted. They do not think in terms of military sacrifice, because they will never vote for themselves to be sacrificed. When the money starts to run out, which department do you think women will vote to begin stripping resources from? Which department do they have the least stake in? The least ability to understand?

They will strip money from the Department of Defense.

Women will consume government resources until the state collapses. As long as women can vote, they will consume, whilst not producing those resources.

Women should not vote, because they will eventually cannibalize the military, leaving us all at the mercy of our enemies.
I wonder if Pearl Davis has seen this, because she says all the time women should not vote.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Crockett....excuse me, Crockrtt, rushed to make some money off her ghetto diatribe and couldn't even spell her own name right:

:roflmao:

Way to pick 'em, Dallas.

Can't spell HER OWN NAME - but she's smarter than every MAGA.
Got it.

OccamsRazor

I'm thinking she had LITTLE to do with the tee shirt beyond approving the idea

Not Proof Reading
So she can't be arsed to proof read a concept that she would endorse BUT, she is entrusted to represent thousands of people in politics? Lovely!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
And you believe in jewish space lasers too. Imagine liking that neanderthal without a thought in her head beside SOROS!, space Lasers!, QANON!!
Why are you so racist and hateful?

Did your Mommy not hug you enough?

Were you abandoned as a toddler?

Was the Boogey-Man really in your closet in spite of what your step Daddy told you?