Michael Moores Letter To Bush...

Qpid

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore

fake or real...i still love this guy :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'd like to have seen his sorry ass front and center when this thing hit the shoreline. :bubble:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
crabcake said:
I'd like to have seen his sorry ass front and center when this thing hit the shoreline. :bubble:
:yeahthat: Or even now, if he's so concerned, why isn't he physically helping instead of writing letters?

meme

The Smart Hooker
Michael Moore is a freakin idiot. Here's my letter to Michael Moore.

Dear Mr. Moore,

What have you done to help the Katrina victims? That's what I thought. So STFU!

Love,
MEME

christy217

What have any of you done to help Katrina that are criticizing him for writing a letter? He's pointing out facts about our dear old president and you people can't take the heat is all.....Get out of the kitchen. :lalala:

Qpid

funny how when one speaks the truth, its replied with "what have you done??"

thats the only comeback :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
christy217 said:
What have any of you done to help Katrina that are criticizing him for writing a letter? He's pointing out facts about our dear old president and you people can't take the heat is all.....Get out of the kitchen. :lalala:
Some of us have done as asked and made cash donations to the Red Cross and other support agencies. Not everyone resorts to attention-whore tactics during times of crisis to get their name in lights. :duh:

meme

The Smart Hooker
I'll tell you what I did...as much as I think these people are idiots for not getting out when they were told to, I made a donation to the Red Cross. My husbands company donated 2 million dollars so far. That's what I did. So...I'm just wondering...what has Mr. Moore done to help? Other then #####ing about something he knows nothing about.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore

Hey defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Pete

Repete
christy217 said:
Hey defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
For the reading impaired and those unknowing of our nation's processes, like Michael Moore, Qpid, and Christy217.

Ever hear of Posse Comitatus? Until Congress gives specific authorization the military cannot be used for police action against its citizens (the law should be complete either today or tomorrow). And until the military is authorized to defend themselves against some of these hulligans they won't be sent in on a humanitarian mission either.

PJay

Qpid said:

Dear Mr. Bush:

Yours,

Michael Moore

Originally Posted by Qpid
Kids aren't thinking of death when the recruiters are at their high school!!!

All they see is money money money....and different areas of the world they will get to travel.

Had they seen pics from WAR....it would've changed their decision to join GREATLY!!!

So you see those helicopters doing their humanitarian rescue work in New Orleans? Many of those helicopters came from a Navy ship located off the coast of Biloxi and New Orleans. They are being flown by Naval aviators. One week from tomorrow Cindy Sheehan, Code Pink and others from the leftist anti-military brigade are scheduled to show up at the Brunswick Naval Air Station in Maine to protest. Protest what? Protest a show by the Navy's Blue Angels, yep the very symbol of Naval aviation. Cindy Sheehan says that she will be there to protest this worship of "the Gods of War." That's it, the Blue Angels and Navy aviators are the "Gods of War."

Please, Democrats PLEASE, my liberal friends, keep Crackpot Cindy out there in the news. Make sure the microphones are around to record her every word. She's just wonderful.

I don't get it. For decades the leftists have been haranguing the police and military. Our military has atrophied horribly because of it. We barely have enough police to keep law and order. But when a gargantuan disaster like this happens, they scream bloody hell for millions of cops and military to swarm in and save everybody at the snap of their fingers.

We have never had a disaster of this proportion before, yet we are supposed to squelch it at a second's notice.

The stupidity is amazing.......correction, scarey.

Last edited:
Qpid said:

Dear Mr. Bush:

Yours,

Michael Moore

Michael,

HA.. oh wait our military helicopters are there being shot at by ungrateful citizens remember? Anyone been keeping tabs on this tragedy except the entire United States? Not Michael Moore apparently.....Hey Michael get your fat head out of your fat ass and turn on the television, I guess all those choppers are civilian birds right?

Where are our National Guard troops? God I am sure you watch the television, after all you didnt attain that svelte figure by excerscising did you? Tell me that the National Guard troops arent there one more time and I will take away your supersize big mac meal you slob. My roomate is there RIGHT NOW! Probably being harassed by pieces of ungrateful #### just like you.

Oh yes, and while sitting in south Florida watching the hurricane pass, why didnt you go to Mississippi or Louisiana and start evacuating people to your multi million dollar home?

Please stop using tragedy to get your name into the public eye. This is the same bullshit that makes you come across looking like a raving propagandist as so many of your movies make you do.

P.S.- Do you think Farenheit 911 helped your party?

Yours Truly,
~Thakid

:peace:

Last edited:

Jambalaya

SpicyHot
yup yup

Homesick said:
So you see those helicopters doing their humanitarian rescue work in New Orleans? Many of those helicopters came from a Navy ship located off the coast of Biloxi and New Orleans. They are being flown by Naval aviators. One week from tomorrow Cindy Sheehan, Code Pink and others from the leftist anti-military brigade are scheduled to show up at the Brunswick Naval Air Station in Maine to protest. Protest what? Protest a show by the Navy's Blue Angels, yep the very symbol of Naval aviation. Cindy Sheehan says that she will be there to protest this worship of "the Gods of War." That's it, the Blue Angels and Navy aviators are the "Gods of War."

Please, Democrats PLEASE, my liberal friends, keep Crackpot Cindy out there in the news. Make sure the microphones are around to record her every word. She's just wonderful.

I don't get it. For decades the leftists have been haranguing the police and military. Our military has atrophied horribly because of it. We barely have enough police to keep law and order. But when a gargantuan disaster like this happens, they scream bloody hell for millions of cops and military to swarm in and save everybody at the snap of their fingers.

We have never had a disaster of this proportion before, yet we are supposed to squelch it at a second's notice.

The stupidity is amazing.......correction, scarey.

I believe in helping others. Even in other countries. I've been over there and have been thanked by them. Its a good feeling. We have to wait for congress to give the go ahead to enter New Orleans and restore order. But, to do that they have to round up the Unruley who by the way have armed themselves with guns looted from sporting goods stores. Those that feel opressed by the government will not give up easily. I fear that the military that do go in will be forced to kill their fellow countrymen. That will be a hard pill to swallow. It is part of the Oath, "I will support and deffend the contitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

R

remaxrealtor

Qpid said:

The National Association of Realtors started out with $150,000. yesterday, now each state association is rallying to match that sum...please remind me what professional organization you are a part of and describe what they are doing to help?

Qpid

remaxrealtor said:
The National Association of Realtors started out with $150,000. yesterday, now each state association is rallying to match that sum...please remind me what professional organization you are a part of and describe what they are doing to help?

The gov't.

They aint doin shyt. :lmao: