Michael Moores Letter To Bush...

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
There is something Bush can direct the military to do to help N'Orleans situation.

Have the Army Corps Of Engineers airlift and drop Michael Moores fat ass to plug that levee that's been so damn troublesome.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Skeez said:
Sorry..I Didnt Know...I Figured I Come Here And Post Some Real Info Cause I Know How Biased This Forum Can Be..
Looks like somebody could use a dictionary.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I just noticed Qpid's "return karma to....." line is gone!

Damn, I was gonna send along a "gift"! :lol:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
vraiblonde said:
But it will be back once she gets out of her time out
She said something [yesterday] about not being able to 'battle' again until Monday. Maybe she had a premonition about her banning.

T

tikipirate

Qpid said:
I can't stand Sharpton or Jesse...they do too much tap dancing for $$$.

There are tons of positions in the gov't were the work flow isn't as high anymore. Thats why I am here spending my quality time with you folk!!

Some of which I KNOW work for the gov't themselves :lmao:

oh and I did donate $$$. I have no clue what the FDA is doing for the hurrican victims.

Let's see... Perhaps the FDA with their huge clout in determining the profits of the drug companies could "strongly suggest" to the pharmaceutical companies to put together packages of their most popular medications for shipment to New Orleans, along with trained people to distribute them (not necessarily pharmacists). Maybe the drug companies could bundle up and provide all the freebies that they normally shower the medical community with as sales promotions. While we're at it, why not have the hot little girls who deliver the freebies dole them out to the fine people of New Orleans? From the news accounts, they would make lots of new friends really quickly.

As an FDA employee, I'm sure you have already thought of this, but were too preoccupied with surfing Al-Jazeera and your craving for a Big Mac to do anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Triggerfish said:
Why did she get a time out?
David nabbed her - I didn't see the post. It was something exceedingly vulgar that I can't repeat because then he'll sit me out :lol: