Michael Vick

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have yet to take a deer and slam it against a tree until dead, electrocute it or drown it or choke one to death. I have yet to stick two deer in a pit and goad them or train them into fighting one another. And torture and kill the loser.

I am guessing you don't have a clue what Vick did?

That is a terrible image...and yet...thinking about vicious deer fighters training is a little funny.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:buddies: Maybe Vick's Chinese..... LOL what do you think your eating there? obviously that can't be real beef. Because no matter how much we beat, stomp, chop or marinate or beef we can't get it as tender as they do.

Now you are being stupid because you're wrong and you've lost this argument and aren't big enough to admit it.

If Vick shot his dogs and ate them I would have NO problem with that. This guy brutalized and tortured animals. That ain't in the cook book.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That is a terrible image...and yet...thinking about vicious deer fighters training is a little funny.

Make of it what you will. It is still a far cry from choking an animal, hooking up jumper cables to them, drowning them, hanging them from trees and so forth.

dolemite

Now you are being stupid because you're wrong and you've lost this argument and aren't big enough to admit it.

If Vick shot his dogs and ate them I would have NO problem with that. This guy brutalized and tortured animals. That ain't in the cook book.

:duel: but you got a chuckle out of it so wipe that smirk off your face.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:duel: but you got a chuckle out of it so wipe that smirk off your face.

No I didn't. I do accept and understand that people eat different things. That doesn't bother me. Electrocuting an animal does. Drowning it does.

If Vick had ONLY fought dogs, I can see punishment for breaking the law but I think his jail time would have been, rightly, less and there would be less resistance to his NFL return.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Make of it what you will. It is still a far cry from choking an animal, hooking up jumper cables to them, drowning them, hanging them from trees and so forth.

Absolutely. I'm with you on that. I believe that someone capable of torturing animals like that..is sick and needs help.

I was thinking about little spotted fawns growling on their chains..it was a totally incongruous image.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry, please stop arguing with this kid. He's made it clear that he idolizes a violent felon. Not sure where you go from there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Absolutely. I'm with you on that. I believe that someone capable of torturing animals like that..is sick and needs help.

I was thinking about little spotted fawns growling on their chains..it was a totally incongruous image.

I am capable of torturing animals like that. I've hit my dog before for misbehaving, grabbed him by the scruff and feel like a worm for having done it. I let my anger out on him, just a poor dog that trusted me.

I understand Vick. I understand that we, people can do evil, easily. I sure don't see myself as anywhere near that mean or ugly but, it is there and that is why we say 'NO! You can't do that!" because some people won't stop themselves or feel bad for having done wrong.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Vick committed a crime and he did the time. He's just as entitled as you or I to persue his chosen career. His just happens to pay millions.

As for idolizing him, where are the parents who are suppose to be teaching the chaps right and wrong? Yep, that's a long thread all in itself.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Vick committed a crime and he did the time. He's just as entitled as you or I to persue his chosen career. His just happens to pay millions.

As for idolizing him, where are the parents who are suppose to be teaching the chaps right and wrong? Yep, that's a long thread all in itself.

:yeahthat: