Michelle Jackson Arrested

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The judge in the trial proceedings issued a warrant for its arrest after it failed to appear for proceedings. Its lawyer claims it's in the hospital with back pains.

morganj614

Railroad said:
The judge in the trial proceedings issued a warrant for its arrest after it failed to appear for proceedings. Its lawyer claims it's in the hospital with back pains.

Oh great. another thread for that child Canuck to ping on :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Railroad said:
The judge in the trial proceedings issued a warrant for its arrest after it failed to appear for proceedings. Its lawyer claims its in the hospital with back pains.
:killingme

Vince

Just heard the judge ordered his azz back to court and he's there now. Guess the judge didn't give a crap about the little whiners back pain. :lmao:

Tomcat

Anytime
They've been saying the judge is going to revoke his bail. Wonder how IT woluld make out spending a night or two in jail :shrug:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Railroad, great use of the indefinite personal pronoun! :lmao: My theory is that MJ is a hermaphrodite.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Railroad

The judge in the trial proceedings issued a warrant for its arrest after it failed to appear for proceedings. Its lawyer claims its in the hospital with back pains.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Michelle Jackson Arrested

who's she?????????

:lmao:

K

kokopicu

does it think it is above the law and doesn't need to show up for court apperances :shrug:

C

canuk woman

Railroad said:

he wasn't arrested stupid he was in the hospital getting his back checked god watch the news people he almost got arrested

Mikeinsmd

canuk woman said:
he wasn't arrested stupid he was in the hospital getting his back checked god watch the news people he almost got arrested
Gawd...read the post woman!! It doesn't say he was arrested (although he should've been).

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
Gawd...read the post woman!! It doesn't say he was arrested (although he should've been).

hey it isn't right to arrest an injured man

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
You are hilarious. :killingme In case you haven't noticed it isn't right for a man to sleep in the same bed with children either.

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
So let's say a drunk driver ran into a car and that accident had killed the whole family and the drunk driver was slightly injured. They shouldn't arrest that man with drunk driving because he is injured? :confused:

oh regarding the trial - in fairness if a jury member had called in sick a warrant for their arrest would also have been issued the judge said.

C

canuk woman

Ken King said:
You are hilarious. :killingme In case you haven't noticed it isn't right for a man to sleep in the same bed with children either.

THAT'S IT I'M GETTING OFF THIS DISCUSSION YOU PEOPLE SHOULDN'T TALK TO ME UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY AND RIGHT NOW I'M GETTING NEGATIVE KARMA AND I DON'T LIKE IT I'M A HUMAN BEING

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULDN'T TALK TO ME UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY

I hope MJ finds out what it's like to be the little guy in jail. :yay:

Is that positive enough? :confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
THAT'S IT I'M GETTING OFF THIS DISCUSSION YOU PEOPLE SHOULDN'T TALK TO ME UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY AND RIGHT NOW I'M GETTING NEGATIVE KARMA AND I DON'T LIKE IT I'M A HUMAN BEING
Want some cheese to go with your whine? :lol: