Michelle Jackson Arrested

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
I hope MJ finds out what it's like to be the little guy in jail. :yay:
You think he will be able to moon-walk again if he does get sentenced or will it just be some loose slither? :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
canuk woman said:
THAT'S IT I'M GETTING OFF THIS DISCUSSION
Do you promise? :tap: Because I get really tired of people saying they're going to do something they never do.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
You think he will be able to moon-walk again if he does get sentenced or will it just be some loose slither? :biggrin:

After the waxing he gets, his moonwalk will be waning. :lmao:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Do you think it will show up properly dressed today? It's a really pathetic character - a shining example of what NOT to be if you ever make a lot of money. Sorry - I had to "dis" it a little this morning - good place to vent.

If it gets off, do you think it will go ahead and finish trying to become a white woman?

If it gets convicted and is thrown in with the general prison populace, it will BE a white woman, ready or not! :roflmao:

morganj614

Railroad said:
Do you think it will show up properly dressed today? It's a really pathetic character - a shining example of what NOT to be if you ever make a lot of money. Sorry - I had to "dis" it a little this morning - good place to vent.

If it gets off, do you think it will go ahead and finish trying to become a white woman?

If it gets convicted and is thrown in with the general prison populace, it will BE a white woman, ready or not! :roflmao:

I think IT'S color would change because he bleaches twice a week. That's how his tool got to looking like a barber pole

http://socialitelife.com/mt/archives/000920.php

Last edited:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
One of the great quotes to come out of the case
The Smoking Gun said:
The Los Angeles boy who has accused Michael Jackson of molestation told investigators that the singer was a naif when it came to "the birds and the bees," claiming that his alleged abuser "didn't know much. I knew more than he did." http://thesmokinggun.com/michaeljackson/0227051jacksonsexed1.html
...and it is alleged to have fathered two of the whitest children I've ever seen.

Tee Hee Hee

Ken King

PREMO Member
I heard Michael Jackson's production company is already planning a new album to be created should he be found guilty and sentenced to prison. They are going to call it Thwiller

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See???

a naif when it came to "the birds and the bees," claiming that his alleged abuser "didn't know much. I knew more than he did

That means this oversexed 15 year old maniac RAPED MJ!!!!

The wrong people are on trial here! I refuse to believe that the word 'f%ck' is a verb when it comes to Micheal.

Free Micheal!

ATTICA!

ATTICA!!

ATTICA!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've had two posts today...

...that timed in exactly when Monsieur King posted in the same thread.

I'm starting to freak. The same aliens are controlling us!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...that timed in exactly when Monsieur King posted in the same thread.

I'm starting to freak. The same aliens are controlling us!
Well your wife already thinks we are evil twins, little does she know that we are cyber-Siamese connected at the forum. :killingme

B

Bruzilla

I think it's interesting that MJ should come down with severe back pains on the day that his accuser is to offer direct testimony. The back is the best constructed part of the human body, and unless there is severe trauma to that region, a person of that age shouldn't be experiencing back pain that's related to a physical condition. I have read papers that state that back pain might be a means that the brain uses in order to distract itself from thinking about something it, meaning you, doesn't want to think about.

I thought this was a wierd concept at the time, but then I started keeping tabs on when my lower back would hurt, and it was always during a time that something was going on that I was having a tough time dealing with or didn't want to think about.

I think MJ sudden onset of back pain, shuffling walk into court, and showing up in pajamas (obviously showing he doesn't care how he looks) shows a lot of guilt. Also, from what I've heard, he wouldn't look his accuser in the eyes. I know if I had done a bunch of stuff for a kid, and took care of his family, and he turned around and backstabbed me, my eyes would be burning holes into that kids head.