Might stay dry today

slotted

Another bright and sunny day. I'm heading to either Jacksonville, FL or a little further today.

Got my sunblock on. I think it's too little too late.

:yay:

No helmet law in SC rocks.

CMC122

Go Braves!
CableChick said:
I'm going in September. :razz:
I've already been this year and it was fahhhbulous:moon:

We were going to go for Thanksgiving too but the inlaws changed those plans:ohwell:

slotted

Staying the night in Daytona.

I rode for nine hours today. Think I'll head out to find another beer. There's gotta be a bike bar around here somewhere. :yay:

slotted

I made it to Miami about 2:30 pm yesterday. I had a nice ride down except about 30 minutes outside of Miami in Ft. Lauderdale, the skies opened up on me.

I have a lot of work to get done down here, so I'll be off and on.

mainman

Set Trippin
slotted said:
I made it to Miami about 2:30 pm yesterday. I had a nice ride down except about 30 minutes outside of Miami in Ft. Lauderdale, the skies opened up on me.

Good riddance...

slotted said:

Welcome to hurricane country. No helmet laws down there either right?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Fortunately slotted made it to FLA before for TS Alberto decided to make landfall. Weather.com and accuweather seem to have differing opinions on the storms track, but it is well north of Miami.

Last edited:

slotted

kom526 said:
Unfortunately slotted made it to FLA just in time for TS Alberto.:doh:
Makes for good surfing.

I love the no helmet law. It felt good to shed the bucket up in SC. Unfortunately I had to put it back on through GA.

Made the trip from Myrtle Beach, SC to Miami in flip flops as well. :yay: