Mig's Stalker Survival Thread

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Danger Will Robinson!!

Originally posted by OJsGuilty
When is the next sleep over? In my next life I wanna be a pillow, so when the pillow fight starts I'll be in heaven.:smile:

Need information...immediately identify yourself..:biggrin:

O

OJsGuilty

I did on another thread.

I'm new here. Pretty cool site so far. Just trying to feel everyone out. Must I take a number first or just help myself?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Number

Originally posted by OJsGuilty
I did on another thread.

I'm new here. Pretty cool site so far. Just trying to feel everyone out. Must I take a number first or just help myself?

Yeah, good idea...take a number..we'll get back to you.:lmao:

O

OJsGuilty

alright (thinking to myself) (he must be the stock boy) I'll take a number, is your manager around?:lmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
NITWIT!!!

Originally posted by cattitude
Rose was not in attendance...Mig's cleavage is just fine..no need for assistance... yeah, Sierra's attire did match, but it had little kitties on it, as I said, I was sans drawers. I don't know whose yard you left a mess in, but it sure wasn't Sierra's..not a magnolia tree on the whole damn site.

Now behave.:biggrin:

Damn, I can't even PRETEND to be stalker!
Geez...

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
OJ says: "Just trying to feel everyone out."

Then you'll DEFINATELY have to take a number, because the line of guys waiting to "feel us out" is pretty long...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Undies?!

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

You brought tissues!!!!! ROOKIE, you always use your sock, that way you can put it back on and the RUN!!!!!!!

NO NO NO...the tissues were soaked with chloroform for my intended victims.
The other goes straight onto the aluminum siding!
:biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Undies?!

Originally posted by bknarw

NO NO NO...the tissues were soaked with chloroform for my intended victims.
The other goes straight onto the aluminum siding!

:eek: :shocked: chloroform...that's sounds scary!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Frank

(Raising hand) I have an SUV!

If I had the time, I'd hire a goon squad to follow HIM all around, just so he has a good idea of how it feels. Well, THAT, and give 'em the occasional perfunctory butt kick, just to let him know what the possibilities are. I hate bullies.

*raises hand*
I have been very known for following, and scaring people who mess with my friends. Just let me know when and where. :)

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bk - your posts are starting to sound scary
joey - if I was to tell a guy I was a lesbo I would get "oh yea - can I watch?" No thanks
frank - love your idea, hmmmm
pixie - since I am refusing to answer the phone, that wouldn't work, but I like it :biggrin:
sharon - I am
fireman - my redneck friend is parking his truck there, however that's not working
catt - you are too funny girl - where was I when all this stuff was going on?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
You gotta be kidding me!?

Originally posted by migtig
bk - your posts are starting to sound scary
joey - if I was to tell a guy I was a lesbo I would get "oh yea - can I watch?" No thanks
frank - love your idea, hmmmm
pixie - since I am refusing to answer the phone, that wouldn't work, but I like it :biggrin:
sharon - I am
fireman - my redneck friend is parking his truck there, however that's not working
catt - you are too funny girl - where was I when all this stuff was going on?

I was joking!

Damn, you used to have a sense of humor...back in the good ole days!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay - checking in - have a funny to share
I had to drive up to my church last night, sure enough he starts to follow me - so I thought -hmmmm, I'll have fun with this. So once I rocket into the parking lot, I have a friend waiting, we switch car keys and I go out the side door and she goes out the front and drives off quick in my car and I'm in hers. Well then I start following him - giggling like an insane person - so I start flashing my lights and waving - honked my horn a few times and etc. It took his dumb self a moment to catch on and then he is like what the F? - So he backs off and does a U turn and we proceeded to do the same (we were in contact via cell phones) and followed him to his house. Okay - maybe the wrong thing to do, but he didn't go back to my house last night at all. Yipppeeee!!! I felt so empowered! LOL

Frank

Chairman of the Board
We should form a posse

...and play tag team with this twit all night long. Once this gang did it to me - and they had machetes! I didn't go on their turf no more.....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I had to drive up to my church last night, sure enough he starts to follow me ...
For a while there I thought this "Stalker talk" was some "inside joke" or something but I see it isn't.

Doesn't Maryland have a stalking law of some kind to stop this kind of thing?

FIREMAN

I had to drive up to my church last night, sure enough he starts to follow me - so I thought -hmmmm, I'll have fun with this. So once I rocket into the parking lot, I have a friend waiting, we switch car keys and I go out the side door and she goes out the front and drives off quick in my car and I'm in hers. Well then I start following him - giggling like an insane person - so I start flashing my lights and waving - honked my horn a few times and etc. It took his dumb self a moment to catch on and then he is like what the F? - So he backs off and does a U turn and we proceeded to do the same (we were in contact via cell phones) and followed him to his house. Okay - maybe the wrong thing to do, but he didn't go back to my house last night at all. Yipppeeee!!! I felt so empowered! LOL

That was cool plan. I'll have to save that one

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: We should form a posse

Originally posted by Frank
...and play tag team with this twit all night long. Once this gang did it to me - and they had machetes! I didn't go on their turf no more.....

Either that, or we could get her to drive to some pre-determined location, and when she pulls in, we'll all be waiting!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kyle
For a while there I thought this "Stalker talk" was some "inside joke" or something but I see it isn't.

Doesn't Maryland have a stalking law of some kind to stop this kind of thing?

I was told I could get a restraining order, but they could not do anything to actually prevent him from being same places that are public or from following me on the roads, etc etc. So what is the point? They (being the police) stated they really couldn't do anything to him until he "actually causes bodily harm", or if he was to break into my house or something of that nature. Well, gee, thanks a lot. I believe in preventive cures personally. So he continues to follow me, and I continue to think of new ways to try and get rid of him.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Way to go Mig

Stay on your guard. You pulled an A#1 fast one on him --a real psycho will retaliate and it may be harsh. I hope I'm wrong.

If he's just an el jerko he might be embarrassed enough to lay off. I hope I'm right.

Be careful.