Mike Lindell And General Flynn On Election Crime & The Case Going To The Supreme Court

PJay

No matter WHAT ever comes of these things - you still have to follow the law. To my knowledge I can’t remember any case where a lost election is just GIVEN to a competitor due to cheating.

More likely another election would be held.

They didn't follow any laws. They stole an election. IMO they all need to hang... or be shot.. they're choice which one.

Last edited:

PJay

Ok...this happened. Do not give any money to the RNC.

PJay

Thanks-A-Thon

PJay

Thanks-A-Thon is really good. Good info!

Hope people are watching because if you want to know how we take our country back this is the only place anyone is going to tell you.

SamSpade

Whether you give Lindell any credibility or not - I think there's plenty of evidence over the last five years to strongly support the idea that the REPUBLICANS ensconced in power in DC also wanted Donald Trump out of there. More than a few establishment Republicans lost their livelihood due to him - I think for the better - but they and others ALSO saw Trump as a threat to the established way of doing things and conducting the affairs of state.

Donald Trump approached DC and federal government the way a tough businessman might - establishment Republicans manage DC the way government handles federal employees. Trump would fire or kick the ass of someone not carrying their weight, while establishment Republicans would dither and do little to rock the boat. If the nation was bleeding jobs to China or God help us, our own allies, Trump did or tried to do what the rest of us would do - fight back. Allies not keeping up with their agreements? Find better allies. I found it not for naught that our most reliable allies when it came to standing up to Russia were the former Soviet bloc. Our own allies would rather buy the rope that hangs them.

So when the election came, I think there were PLENTY of Republicans who saw it as an opportunity to stab in the back the man who got them there.

Hijinx

I don't know what is wrong with people who do not want to see jobs brought back to America, our borders secure, energy independence, lower taxes, and a budget that is balanced, or at least one that is 4 or 5 trillion dollars in the hole.
With a national debt we will never in out lifetimes pay and increasing that by 5 trillion dollars is insane.

IMO the democrat party is totally out of control and the republican party isn't much better.
Every time I sat the Pledge of Allegiance, I stumble over the word "Indivisible" for certainly the Democrats have taken that from America, and we need it back.