Mimi's Cafe, Columbia, MD

TPD

the poor dad
We have ate at the Waldorf location a few times in the past and have been less than impressed. We dont go there anymore.

We ate there for the 1st time last Saturday night. Had never heard of this place before now. Food was ok, service was horrible. After talking around this week, I found out that the Waldorf location seems to be notorious for poor service. We should have know when we pulled up at 7:00pm on a Saturday and the parking lot was nearly empty.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, I've been following this on Reddit. The health department made an emergency visit to do an inspection after the pictures surfaced on Reddit. No critical violations were found. Now there are conspiracy theories about a disgruntled employee.

The pictures by the "employee":
Mimi's Cafe, Columbia MD - Imgur

The article regarding the inspection:
Mimi's Cafe, blasted on Reddit, passes health inspection - baltimoresun.com

Yep, this is the reason we'll be losing our internet anonymity before too much longer - because aholes like this post lies and damage businesses. I hope they can identify this person and Mimi's sues him into the poor house.

Ate at the one in Waldorf a couple years ago. Was unimpressed to the point I have no desire to go back.