Miniature Golf

3CATSAILOR

Does anyone know where a person in Southern Maryland can go to play some Miniature Golf with a few kids that just might be safe?

HemiHauler

Don’t know the name of it, but there’s a place up in Charles County about halfway between LaPlata and Malldorf. If you’re headed north on 301 from LaPlata, it’ll be just past the intersection of 301 and Turkey Hill.

Not sure where you are, but I don’t know of anyplace further down south. Haven’t been for years, but it was fine for mini golf.

SamSpade

A shame that Putt-Putt has turned into a weed covered lot. I'm not even sure if the building hasn't simply collapsed from disuse.

Miker/t

I've not been to either but, here are two:
Waldorf -

White Plains -

3CATSAILOR

Don’t know the name of it, but there’s a place up in Charles County about halfway between LaPlata and Malldorf. If you’re headed north on 301 from LaPlata, it’ll be just past the intersection of 301 and Turkey Hill.

Not sure where you are, but I don’t know of anyplace further down south. Haven’t been for years, but it was fine for mini golf.
Thank you! Does anyone know if the Mini Golf place reopened by the Pizza place in Prince Frederick. ( forgot the name of them). Some folks think it is now open again. Is it true?

SOMDSnob

Scary Strokes is awesome. If you have not been you are missing out. Highly recommend. Just look at their reviews.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Thank you! Does anyone know if the Mini Golf place reopened by the Pizza place in Prince Frederick. ( forgot the name of them). Some folks think it is now open again. Is it true?
Pizza place is Brick Wood Fired Bistro. I do not care much for the place. limited menu. K&K Adventure Park is closed for the winter season.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
If you can get on Solomons Rec Center, they have a Mini Golf setup...
No need when you can play from home...

1703769656771.jpeg

3CATSAILOR

I've not been to either but, here are two:
Waldorf -

White Plains -
Great. Thanks!