Misinformation Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hillary Clinton Says Americans Should Be Criminally Charged and Jailed for Spreading “Misinformation” (VIDEO)

“The press needs to create a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is,” Hillary Clinton said.

“He is a danger to our country and world,” Clinton said.

WATCH:

Hillary Clinton then suggested jailing Americans for posting “misinformation.”

Clinton was whining about so-called Russian propaganda when she launched an attack on Americans and the First Amendment.

“There were Russians engaged in direct election interference and boosting Trump back in 2016, but I also thing there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda and whether they should be civilly or criminally charged would be something that would be a better deterrent,” Hillary said.

WATCH:

stgislander

PREMO Member

Hillary Clinton Says Americans Should Be Criminally Charged and Jailed for Spreading “Misinformation” (VIDEO)

“The press needs to create a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is,” Hillary Clinton said.

“He is a danger to our country and world,” Clinton said.

WATCH:

Hillary Clinton then suggested jailing Americans for posting “misinformation.”

Clinton was whining about so-called Russian propaganda when she launched an attack on Americans and the First Amendment.

“There were Russians engaged in direct election interference and boosting Trump back in 2016, but I also thing there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda and whether they should be civilly or criminally charged would be something that would be a better deterrent,” Hillary said.

WATCH:

But I'm NOT telling you to go out and kill him.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Not to mention the money trail back needed to create a fake dossier.

What's the statue of limitations on something like that?
Considering Trumps prosecution in NY for a campaign violation that was expired, SOL don't seem to matter any more.

Charge her in Texas.

Throw in a horse stealing charge. That's capital.