Missing Father/7 mo. old PLEASE READ!!!!

belvak

Happy Camper
Has the family given any thought to contacting the local news? Maybe they would run a spot on TV? Good luck to them and I hope he and Samantha turn up safe and sound really soon!!!

EASTERBUNNY77

:yay: Also, if they haven't already thought of it, and any of the family have facebook accounts, that is a great way to spread the work quickly, and far and wide!!

Did that too:) Thanks.... I think contacting 98.3, etc. would be a good idea too. I heard them make an announcement about a missing guy believed to harm himself. Hopefully they will do it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Actually he lives in Virginia and was last seen in Springfield, VA yesterday at noon when he left his home with the baby. His son goes to school in Charles County and he was headed for his graduation, but never made it and no one has heard from him since he left.

The more time that goes by, the scarier it is for little Samantha. Thanks everyone for keeping their eyes out for the 2 door red honda (older model)

Has anyone retraced the route he might take? Sometimes a single-car accident goes unnoticed..car off the road, under brush or in a remote area, etc.

foosballpaul

I believe it was stated in one of the posts that the little girl lived with her dad. Does he have custody of her? How did he get custody of her if he has a known drug problem? I hope no harm comes to the girl but if the father has legal physical custody of her there is not a lot the authorities can do.

B

Bronwyn

I believe it was stated in one of the posts that the little girl lived with her dad. Does he have custody of her? How did he get custody of her if he has a known drug problem? I hope no harm comes to the girl but if the father has legal physical custody of her there is not a lot the authorities can do.

Sad but true.

onel0126

Bead mumbler

First, I hope and pray that this little girl is found safe and unharmed. That being said, when she is found, please some family call CPS and have this child placed with a responsible family member.

Toxick

Splat
I know, but it's a "missing child" who due to her dad's severe drug addiction could be in severe danger.

Well, it's been long enough that he can be considered a missing person himself.

Good luck to your family. I can't imagine the stress, but I'm praying for all involved.

mbbluvsu

The mother, the baby and Robert all lived together in Virginia. He has been clean for a little over a week. His son was graduating from elementary school Tuesday and he and Samantha (the baby) left their home to attend his graduation. The rest of the family was there, waiting for him, but he never arrived and has not been heard from since. The mother of the baby is now at the grandparents house. Despite his addiction, the one thing he adored was his children and would never knowingly put them in harms way. That's the scariest part about this.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I pray for the child's safe and speedy return, I do however hate urgency and intervention AFTER something happens from facts that were already known by the family!!! :coffee:

B

Bronwyn

Well, it's been long enough that he can be considered a missing person himself.

Good luck to your family. I can't imagine the stress, but I'm praying for all involved.

Adults aren't "missing" unless there is foul play involved.

lovinmaryland

I pray for the child's safe and speedy return, I do however hate urgency and intervention AFTER something happens from facts that were already known by the family!!! :coffee:

I do have to agree with this. If he heavily addicted like was said how could anyone allow him to care for a 7 month old.