Missing Father/7 mo. old PLEASE READ!!!!

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
There is nothing on Missing Persons, AmberAlerts, Local newspapers.....no post from Easter since 8 am.

Please explain the facts here:

Connection of Easterbunny and Bulter?

Im_Me

Does anyone know what the real status is here? Last post by Easter was 8 am.

Given the immediate rush to judgement, I wouldn't expect to hear from EB. Hopefully other posters will keep us up-to-date (and have good news).

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Court System:Circuit Court for Prince George's County - Civil System
Case Number:CAD10-05905
Case Description:Butler vs Butler
Case Type:Domestic Family
Filing Date:03/01/2010
Case Status:Active Status
Plaintiff/Petitioner Information
Party Type: PlaintiffParty No.:1
Name: Yvette Barbara Butler
Defendant/Respondent Information
Party Type: DefendantParty No.:2
Name: Robert Daniel Bulter
Attorney Information

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Just a quick search on anywho, whitepage va courts, I am getting zero. There is too little information here.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
I think there is a lot of people here that would help out, but I do notthink things are clear here. Like why did the mother not get custody of the child? If she does, then she can claim the child is missing. Not divorced, then the police should be all over it. Want to help out, but too much information is lacking. I will say prays for now.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
There is too little information here.
Yeah, a google returns this thread, period. Somehow I doubt "every suggestion in this thread has been done", as we were told.

I really hope the two of them are found or show up okay, especially the girl, but each passing hour weakens that confidence. His situation only compounds the worry.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
I found this:

Butler, Judith Gayle

Birth: 1949-05-25 in Roanoke, Virginia
Residence: Waldorf, Maryland
Death: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Click to see full size photoJudith Gayle Butler , 61, of Waldorf, MD, died May 25, 2010, at Civista Medical Center, La Plata, MD.

Judi loved to spend her days working on craft projects and distributing the items to all her family and friends. She shared endless hours with loved ones every day. Her favorite things to do were to travel and visit new and interesting places.

Born May 25, 1949, in Roanoke, Va, she was the daughter of the late Geneva Frances Lowe and the late William Turner Fleshman, Sr.

Predeceased her parents.

Survived by Robert James Butler; sons, Terry Lee Butler and his wife, Anne Marie Butler of Jacksonville, FL; Jason Everett Butler and his wife, Toni L.S. Butler, of Jacksonville, FL; daughter, Karen Louise Ferriter of Waldorf, MD; brothers, William T. Fleshman, Jr. of Roanoke VA; Michael A. Fleshman and his wife, Shirley A. Fleshman, of Staunton, VA; Steven L. Fleshman and his wife, Donna S. Fleshman of Roanoke, VA. Also survived by grandchildren, Bobby Butler, Kevin Butler, Katelynne Hunt, Jimmy Ferriter, Emilee Butler, Stephen Butler, Samantha Norment, and Randy Butler and great-grandchild, Summer Derry.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

to Joe Butler, I am not certain of your point here. The people missing are my daughters husband's nephew and baby girl. Eastersbunny is also my daughter. Not sure what you are searching for with your posts. The simple fact is that Robert, the baby and baby's mom lived in Virginia. Robert and the baby were headed to his son's elementary graduation. He never arrived and has not been heard from. They will not issue an amber alert because she has not been abducted and is not even considered missing because she is with her dad. Robert is now a missing person, but not Samantha. "his mom" is referring to Roberts mom, Samantha's grandmother. Don't know what facts you are looking for. We just wanted everyone to be on the lookout for his red civic with the info posted early. This was Tuesday, at noon. Still no news from him. and yes, everything has been passed on to his family that is listed on this thread. We have gotten some private messages from people too. There has been a huge rush to judgment because of his drug addiction, so pretty much staying away from this page, but you seem genuinely interest in helping. His son goes to school in Charles County, so a lot of area to cover. Police have been absolutely no help at all, so Robert's mom is going to the State level. The media won't help because the police aren't concerned. Trust me, no stone has been left unturned and we are always welcome to suggestions and leads. His drug addition, while definitely an issue, was not meant to be the issue on this thread. We just wanted to get their pictures out and a description of the car to as many as possible. Unfortunately, a lot of people were not interested in helping, but would rather condemn or criticize. Thanks for your interest and any suggestions would be more than welcome. We have followed a couple of what we had hoped were leads, in our private messages, but nothing turned up. Thanks for your prayer, it's been 2 1/2 days now. People are saying the are inconsistencies, but sorry, just not thinking really clearly right now

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
to Joe Butler
Err...

People are saying the are inconsistencies, but sorry, just not thinking really clearly right now
That is understandable to a point, but for Robert and Samantha's sake, you really need to present one coherent case. Perhaps a family friend or someone else who's not so emotionally wound up should be the PR person. I think many people would be willing to help, but they need to have complete, accurate information to work with.

His drug situation has been brought up as it might have played a role in their disappearance. Right now, you have to be open to exploring every reasonably possible course, and you don't know until you know. Addicts have tendencies that can and do put their loved ones in harm's way; no matter how much you may think the addict would not go to those lengths, they can because the addiction does not operate rationally. And, as is so often seen in missing persons cases, the first and most obvious answer is typically the right one.

Having the cops on your side can help, but you can not rely on them alone. The family should be canvassing the area checking his expected travel route, places he may have stopped along the way, etc. If nothing turns up from that, you broaden the search and begin considering other possibilities.

Some good thoughts have come out on this thread. You need to be serious about checking every avenue, however unappealing some may be. Then hope it pays off and the both of them show up safe.

Last edited:

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Doc, not sure if you are the one who told us about the car in the woods, but that is the only Private message we have received, and I did reply back to you that they did check it out and it was not them and thanked you. That's the only one we have received. Still no word from them

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Err...

That is understandable to a point, but for Robert and Samantha's sake, you really need to present one coherent case. Perhaps a family friend or someone else who's not so emotionally wound up should be the PR person. I think many people would be willing to help, but they need to have complete, accurate information to work with.
Some good thoughts have come out on this thread. You need to be serious about checking every avenue, however unappealing some may be. Then hope it pays off and the both of them show up safe.

I did give you the whole scenario with my last reply. That is all we know as facts. They have contacted all of the media, but like I said, won't do anything unless the officials consider her in danger. The information is very accurate, from when and where he left from, his car, his license plate and pictures. Don't know what else we can provide. I'm not sure what makes you think we are only relying on the police. Robert's mom has also contacted the missing and exploited children organization, and again because she is with her dad, nothing. It's not the family that's not putting any emphasis on his addiction, it's the officials. They just don't get how much danger she could be in because of it. We saw a thread to check the Super 8 in Waldorf, which we did. We have followed up on anything that we can. Robert's mom has now moved up to the State level officials to try to get help. The whole thing comes down to nobody seems to think she's in danger because "she is with her father". Very frustrating. Don't know what other information we can give that will help. Somebody suggested we check atm activity and several other things which I passed on to the family. Some of which had been done. His path has been checked, especially his "known" hang out area. Following a path from Springfield, VA to Waldorf, MD is doable, and they have, but there are many routes you can take to get to the same place. Posters have been up for 2 days now. Thanks

DocHudson

Seat Belts Save Boobs
Not Me

Doc, not sure if you are the one who told us about the car in the woods, but that is the only Private message we have received, and I did reply back to you that they did check it out and it was not them and thanked you. That's the only one we have received. Still no word from them

No that wasnt me. I offered at 7:30 AM yesterday to have 6 investigators start searching the two main routes. EB read my message, didnt reply. 48 hours is a very long time. Does he have a cell phone ?

Toxick

Splat
Well that makes no sense, if he is considered "missing" and she is with him wouldnt she be "missing" too?

The child was last seen with a parent, and that parent has not reported her missing.

This raises an interesting point though - if a parent who has a child with them goes missing, why isn't the child also automatically considered missing.

B

Bronwyn

The child was last seen with a parent, and that parent has not reported her missing.

This raises an interesting point though - if a parent who has a child with them goes missing, why isn't the child also automatically considered missing.

There was a recent case in Feb where a family of 4 vanished. Groceries out, dogs chained outside, perscrition glasses on the counter. Car found abandoned blocks away from the mexican border. The remaining family has started an awesome website in an effort to track the missing parents and their children.

The Joseph Mcstay Family Website - Help bring home Joseph, Summer, Gianna, and Joseph Jr