Missing Father/7 mo. old PLEASE READ!!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You know what, it would be better if you just don't bother to post. I know this is your dream career, but you have nothing to offer. Who gives a damn about YOUR opinion. Nobody needs to explain anything to you, however, have you ever heard of DRUG LORDS, ETC. There is no sign of foul play because nobody can find them! Again, that statement is coming from a Mother and Grandmother as they see it.

:shocking: Wow. You sure you want help?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
generally I would agree with you and believe that all sides of a sstory deserve consideration...the problem is that drug addiction is NOT one single event or characteristic. It is everything. It is every event, every charecteristic in an addict. I don't know if you have ever dealt with one, but it runs their entire life. They have no thoughts, feelings, or intentions that are not tainted by their drug use. Thus, when someone says that a missing child is with a known drug addict, people get worried, and i am sure that is what motivates the comments on this thread. Intense worry for the safety of a small innocent baby. No matter what anyone says, we are all worried now that we are getting updates..and everyone would like to see the baby home and safe...even if we don't know them, I can speak for most people I think and say that this has been on our minds since the thread started.

I hope the baby is safe and sound and will continue to think about her. There are good ideas in this thread and a lot of people that are pulling for the safe return of the child. Who knows what this information talked about here can do? It can jog memories and make people more aware, I know that for sure.

:clap:

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRider View Post
Ok, so is Easterbunny married to your "daughters husband" or is she just another daughter?

Second, does Robert, Samantha and Samantha's mother all live together?

Third, is there a drug problem with Samantha's mother? Don't need to answer this, but something to think about.

Fourth - is there a problem with the relationship between Robert and S. mother? In divorce, separated....etc

Fifth - why are the police not so concerned. To me, drug use would not seem to be enough to be cause for concern.

Has Robert been in trouble with the law?

Does Robert not want to be found because of problems with his immediate family?

Does Robert want to get his kid away from his destructive over imposing family that blow everything out of proportion?

Is Robert's wife and family suspect here?

Was there a fight that day?

The expectationis not that these questions are answered, but we have 4 things to help us out:

1 man and daughter is missing and we do not know why
2.man has drug problem
3.man and daughter was traveling from Springfield VA to Charles County for a 5th grade graduation (not that important of an event)
4. man and daughter was traveling in a red car

I think we all are on the lookout for a red car with a child and man with who you posted pictures with.

Has the cellphone records been reviewed? You can usually go on line and see what they are? Have you considered hiring a private investigator?

What does the VA and MD State police say since it across state-lines and counties?

An accident obviously can not be ruled out, thus you have the word out to use and we will be looking. Without a guess at a possible route, we would not know where to even start looking. 95-Rt5-exit ?

I searched for Samantha Butler and can not even find a birth notice. Want to help but only can offer prayers and keep an eye out because there is so little information.

I have to question your motives with all of your questions. Who are you and why do you get into everybody's business and searching out a 7 MONTH OLD BABY' information. You posted previously things about people who are not even involved. I think you are just having a great time at other people's expense.

Sorry you think that mbbluvsu, but if you could step back an see things from our prospective, we have no clue who is telling the truth here. A little validation helps. Not sure how looking up information is having a great time at other peoples expense. Missing Person scams are all over the web. Second, anyone that experienced an addict knows how things get distorted by everyone that the addict touches. Maybe the man is trying to get his daughter away from his addict wife and that is the issue and you are part of the problem using us to find him. We don't know. We have no choice except to looking things up to validate. Sorry you can't have our full trust, but no reason to attack me. I want everyone to be ok, like the majority of the 6000+ views on this thread.

This thread is asking for more than just looking out of red car/baby/man. Why you question my motives brings into question, yours, since you are not directly related to Robert, if this is not as serious as it is made out to be. The fact that the police are not taking it as serious does at least bring up the question.

Understanding how the internet can work at a tool for you means having good information to work with. A persons name can be used to search public records, blog posting, newspapers, facebooks, etc to get a tip for you. Links can be made to find possible tips in many different places (why it is called the web). Very little information has been provided and if you review many of the posts, they are suspect of really how serious this is.

Some of us do get out of our houses and we can look for car/baby/man, but some of us do not (I will not name those high posting people), but they all have the capacity to assist in some way.

Some of us are probably willing to assist in going out and searching or driving possible routes to help, but there has been little to no information given. My prays to the family and everyone involved.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Personally I think your efforts at any kind of "rescue or recovery" are mis -directed at best and pretty much useless. By posting updates and being hostile to folks on here you are no closer to your goal of closure than you were when all this crap started.

Google search = 0
WTOP = 0

Case in point....just think 6000+ views, think about using this as a resource.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
93.3 has this posted:

Manassas Father And Daughter Missing

Last seen headed to MD graduation.

Jennifer Upshaw
WFLS News

Date published: 6/18/2010

The Prince William County Police are looking for a man and his 7-month-old daughter. Robert Butler and his daughter Samantha were headed to a son's graduation in Charles County, MD, but they never made it. The two last spoke to family Tuesday afternoon. Butler drives a 2001 red Honda Civic, license plate JYX-1226. If you know Robert or Samantha Butler's whereabouts, contact Prince William County Police at 703-792-6500.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

THEY HAVE THE BABY, SAMANTHA BACK! Thank you for those who really tried to help. Spotted in Front Royal by a family member, contacted others, chased him down and blocked him in. Took the baby and the car keys. He had changed his fb password today and that's how we knew he was alive. The baby seems fine. The dad not so much. What I could not say is the mom was getting an ex-parte emergency hearing and which when he didn't show up she would be considered abducted and they could issue an Amber Alert for her. Considering his condition, she was lucky to be alive. Thank you to the person who suggested the exparte (not sure of spelling). Did not want to tip him off about this hearing for fear he would run more

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
THEY HAVE THE BABY, SAMANTHA BACK! Thank you for those who really tried to help. Spotted in Front Royal by a family member, contacted others, chased him down and blocked him in. Took the baby and the car keys. He had changed his fb password today and that's how we knew he was alive. The baby seems fine. The dad not so much. What I could not say is the mom was getting an ex-parte emergency hearing and which when he didn't show up she would be considered abducted and they could issue an Amber Alert for her. Considering his condition, she was lucky to be alive. Thank you to the person who suggested the exparte (not sure of spelling). Did not want to tip him off about this hearing for fear he would run more

Great news.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Spotted in Front Royal by a family member, contacted others, chased him down and blocked him in. Took the baby and the car keys. He had changed his fb password today and that's how we knew he was alive. The baby seems fine. The dad not so much.
WOW! :clap: for the person who spotted and tailed them.

Extremely fortunate that the baby is okay and was not taken further. The mother should definitely receive the ex-parte; once she does, she will have to ensure that he is never alone with the baby again, even for a few moments and regardless how "clean" he may be.

Samantha is also fortunate to be young enough that this ordeal should not cause her drama later in life. :cheers:

tes218

:yahoo: That is the best news to read! Prayers for keeping them safe until found have been spread through many sources. Hope he finds the help he needs and is willing to do 'whatever it takes' to get straight. The family will get a good night's sleep now. Can only imagine the stress they have been through since it began.

B

Bronwyn

:yahoo: That is the best news to read! Prayers for keeping them safe until found have been spread through many sources. Hope he finds the help he needs and is willing to do 'whatever it takes' to get straight. The family will get a good night's sleep now. Can only imagine the stress they have been through since it began.

Awesome. I'm glad to hear my idea helped.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Thanks so much. The power of Prayer!

wedding08

THANK GOD...but not for your POS's

Both ya'll need to chill :)

I am sure neither of you (me included) would allow our children to be w/ a known drug addict regardless if it was their parent, grandparent, sister, etc...

This family did and they can't change that... they are just trying to come on here to ask for some help. Hoping that we will keep our eye open when we are out and about for their veh, or them.

THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY RELATIVE...MY FAMILY..AND MY NIGHTMARE. EVERY PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO JUDGE BUT UNLESS YOU KNOW MY FAMILY IT'D BE BEST IF YOU DIDN'T.
TO SAY THAT SOMEONE WAS IRRESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THEIR DAUGHTER BE WITH A DRUG ADDICT MIGHT BE TRUE IF THIS WAS A TYPICAL ADDICT. IN 4-5 YEARS HE HAS ONLY HAD 1-2 RELAPSES AND HAS WORKED VERY HARD TO GET HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER. HE MET A WONDERFUL PERSON (SAMANTHAS MOM) AND HAS MADE SOME AMAZING TURN AROUNDS. HE HAS A JOB, A SUPPORTIVE FAMILY, AND A LOVING GIRLFRIEND AND KIDS.
HE IS NOT THE RUN ON THE STREET, SELL MY BODY FOR $$, TYPICAL DRUG ADDICT. HE WAS IN RECOVERY.
I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT WOULD NEVER CARE TO...I AM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS SO PERFECT. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO REMOVED THEMSELVES FROM THE FACT THAT A BABY WAS MISSING!!!!!!!!! AND THE POLICE WERE NO HELP SO WE WERE TRYING EVERYTHING.
I AM JUST SICK TO MY STOMACH AT PEOPLE'S INSENSITIVITY AND RUTHLESSNESS ON THIS FORUM. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO POKE JABS AT TOTAL STRANGERS WHO WERE SIMPLY ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. YOU ARE SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE. THANK GOD THE BABY WAS FOUND UNHARMED AND THE FATHER IS GETTING HELP. BUT I JUST HOPE IN THE FUTURE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT JUDGING SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:doh:

This thread needs to be euthanised.

All I can say is I feel sorry for Samantha. Dad's not the only one who needs treatment.

wedding08

This thread needs to be euthanised.

All I can say is I feel sorry for Samantha. Dad's not the only one who needs treatment.

NOPE SAMANTHA IS DOING FINE. Going to get checked by her dr tomorrow.