Mom jeans

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are those? Might I be wearing Mom jeans, which is a presumably bad thing, and not know it? I mean, I *am* a Mom, so doesn't that mean that any jeans I wear are technically Mom jeans?

I complimented a friend on her cute jeans the other day and she told me that her daughter informed her they were "old lady" jeans. But I thought they were cute and very flattering on her. So apparently I have an affinity for Mom jeans.

Are Mom jeans, like, ones with applique and crap all over them? Or have back pockets shaped like a butterfly?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
What are those? Might I be wearing Mom jeans, which is a presumably bad thing, and not know it? I mean, I *am* a Mom, so doesn't that mean that any jeans I wear are technically Mom jeans?

I complimented a friend on her cute jeans the other day and she told me that her daughter informed her they were "old lady" jeans. But I thought they were cute and very flattering on her. So apparently I have an affinity for Mom jeans.

Are Mom jeans, like, ones with applique and crap all over them? Or have back pockets shaped like a butterfly?

I thought mom jeans would be the ones with the elastic waist band, oh wait, maybe those are granny jeans.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Little off topic but one day I was in the grocery store and this elderly woman (she was in her 70s easily) was there wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra (pretty much the norm for the walkers in the neighborhood) but when she turned around I had to laugh, on the back of her shorts across her butt were the words "hot stuff".

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
"jeans highlighting the flat curvature of the 40+ buttocks upside-down-heart shaped-butt. Commonly seen accompained with front butt. Extremely high waist, and always a crappy shade of blue or black. Usually found in Kohl's or Mervyn's."

-Urban Dictionary

see attached photo

Attachments

• mom jeans.jpg
    mom jeans.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 178

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Little off topic but one day I was in the grocery store and this elderly woman (she was in her 70s easily) was there wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra (pretty much the norm for the walkers in the neighborhood) but when she turned around I had to laugh, on the back of her shorts across her butt were the words "hot stuff".

:peopleofwalmart: ?