bad2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 76
  • bad.jpg
    bad.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I guess I'm bitter. I haven't worn jeans in months. I usually wear shorts or capris. It's just too warm here to wear jeans, especially since the only shoes I wear are flip flops and I won't wear jeans with flip flops. I won't even take my trunk full of jeans out of the closet until maybe January.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Do you own these?

Back in the dark ages when I was in college, I had this one particular pair of jeans that fit absolutely perfectly and were oh-so-comfortable -- you know the kind I mean. So, of course, I wore them a lot! One day, the inevitable happened and I got a small tear on the back, right below the pocket. Not wanting to give up my favoritest (ok, lay off grammar nazis -- it's my word and I like it!) pair of jeans, I hit up the local stores and stocked up on embroidered patches. By the time I finally gave up on that pair of jeans I had a butterfly, a tiger, an apple and I don't even remember what all else scattered all over the backside of those jeans. It got to the point that the material was just too thin to sew anything to any more.

I still miss that pair of jeans.... :bawl:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Back in the dark ages when I was in college, I had this one particular pair of jeans that fit absolutely perfectly and were oh-so-comfortable -- you know the kind I mean. So, of course, I wore them a lot! One day, the inevitable happened and I got a small tear on the back, right below the pocket. Not wanting to give up my favoritest (ok, lay off grammar nazis -- it's my word and I like it!) pair of jeans, I hit up the local stores and stocked up on embroidered patches. By the time I finally gave up on that pair of jeans I had a butterfly, a tiger, an apple and I don't even remember what all else scattered all over the backside of those jeans. It got to the point that the material was just too thin to sew anything to any more.

I still miss that pair of jeans.... :bawl:

I hear that. I did pretty much the exact same thing. I think I almost got to the point of wearing a pair of pants made of patches.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
oh crap. I lost 25 lbs and my jeans are soooooo baggy. I need new ones but now I don't know what to get. HELP!