Mom jeans

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I skimmed post by post thinking... wow, almost to the last page and nobody has mentioned pajama jeans yet... then bam... you mentioned them. I really laughed when I saw the commercial for the 1st time... and thought they have got to look beyond ridiculous in person.

I really don't consider those jeans. More like denim stretch pants for the "People of Walmart" site :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have several pairs of NY and co jeans, and don't wear them too often because the rise is pretty hig and I am short waisted so it looks silly on me. I think they are a great alternative to Mom jeans though..stylish but covered and not junior. Their "low rise" is only low in comparison to younger jeans..they go aboutt o my belly button, but on a "normal" waisted person would probably sit a bit below.

:yay: Same here. I'm not into the butt-crack low rise look. If that makes them mom jeans, so be it. :lol: I have a couple of friends who are always trying to dress that way and it looks really ridiculous at their age, even though they are in shape, etc. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should! :lol: