Monday, Monday

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Good Morning, All!! Hope y'all made it to....wherever you were going, safely this morning! My commute (all 60 ft of it) was pretty rough...I had walk on that cold floor with my bare feet! I turned the space heater on when I got to the office. It was too early to build a fire in the fireplace. :biggrin: :banana:

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just waiting for C to do my taxes so I can get my money back. I wish he would come on and get it done,

K

Kizzy

BadGirl said:
Wanna do my taxes, too? You might need to make up some numbers to make sure that I get a big refund back. In the words of Vanna White, I want "Big Money!, Big Money!, Big Money!"

:lmao: Bring them on over, Turbo Tax kicks butt, and I like the new format they have gone to this year. It combines Turbo Tax with TaxCut.

I didn't get nowhere near as much back this year as I have in prior years. Moving, skipping a monthly mortgage payment for a month, and not paying much in Real Estate taxes was noticeable. Every year, I do our taxes I ask myself “where the hell does all the money go?” :lmao: I’m sure many others ask themselves that same question. Kids are expensive. :razz: