Monday Morning is the BIG day...

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Cody...

Baby 1 was 5lbs 9oz 21 inches long (Boy)
Baby 2 was 6 lbs 11.9 oz 20 inches (Girl)

Cute name!

Aww tiny little babies! all mine were biggins! 9lbs 8 oz, 8 lbs 8 oz, 8 lbs 12 oz, 8lbs 3 oz.

Ditto, mine was 10lbs 5oz and they say this one is already bigger than norm :ohwell:

It's a boy. Born at 4:43 pm, weighing 7lbs 13.9 ozs. Mom and baby are doing good. :yahoo:

That is awesome!!! Congrats sunflower and family!

C

CalvertNewbie

Glad the baby is here safe and sound but I can't wait for your sister to get fixed though just as you hopefully did Miss Perky/ Pee Pee. I love kids, mostly other peoples kids but I am just really sick and tired of being a hard working tax payor that hears over and over again about another unwed mother living with their bebe daddy and suckin off my dime for insurance, wic, housing etc. I could care less less many kids you have as long as you and bebe daddy are the only one paying the bills for each and everyone of them. It just pisses me off that women that don't work and are not married manipulate the system to have the best of both worlds. Bebe daddy money and government benefits. What happened to personal responsibility for yourself and your offspring?

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine? :eyebrow:

BuckinRut

He's just jealous that he doesn't have anyone to make bebe's with. Get over it you big dope. You don't know her life situation any better than the rest of us and if you do, and your so concerned about it, marry her and take responsibility for it yourself. Idiot!

Hoover

Glad the baby is here safe and sound but I can't wait for your sister to get fixed though just as you hopefully did Miss Perky/ Pee Pee. I love kids, mostly other peoples kids but I am just really sick and tired of being a hard working tax payor that hears over and over again about another unwed mother living with their bebe daddy and suckin off my dime for insurance, wic, housing etc. I could care less less many kids you have as long as you and bebe daddy are the only one paying the bills for each and everyone of them. It just pisses me off that women that don't work and are not married manipulate the system to have the best of both worlds. Bebe daddy money and government benefits. What happened to personal responsibility for yourself and your offspring?

Youre an arzze for this post -

Congrats on the new little one!!!

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Here's a few...

Thanks for the well wishes...

Attachments

• cj1.jpg
    cj1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 108
  • cj2.jpg
    cj2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 108
  • cj3.jpg
    cj3.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 97

mamissa3

Congrats on baby cody! I had my little girl 3 1/2 weeks ago and its amazing to look at those pics and see hoe much she has change in that short peroid of time