Monday tread

N

nitwhit3286

baby daddy got home on Saturday...so we have been busy ever since! Gotta go out to the mall today...heck I dunno what else we'll do. :)

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
baby daddy got home on Saturday...so we have been busy ever since! Gotta go out to the mall today...heck I dunno what else we'll do. :)

Can we get a name besides 'baby daddy'...? I mean it IS the holidays and I am sure the gift tags don't say TO: Baby Daddy :pete:

N

nitwhit3286

Can we get a name besides 'baby daddy'...? I mean it IS the holidays and I am sure the gift tags don't say TO: Baby Daddy :pete:

sure.....Harvey is his first name? Is that better for ya? Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or anything. :whistle:

dgates80

Land of the lost
Howdy.

Today's forecast: Windy and chilly, but sunny. Cold tomight.

Tomorrow's forecast: Sunny, less windy. Clouds building in towards evening.

~mellabella~

Morning all. Anyone have a cure for morning sickness? (Besides not getting knocked up??? Cuz I'm kinda past that point...LOL)

Anyways, morning all! I have GOT to go christmas shopping-haven't even started!:pete:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Morning all. Anyone have a cure for morning sickness? (Besides not getting knocked up??? Cuz I'm kinda past that point...LOL)

Anyways, morning all! I have GOT to go christmas shopping-haven't even started!:pete:
Ahhh, I remember those days,,,,chilly dogs from 7-11 worked for me.

Good morning everyone!!:howdy: