Monsters Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

PmoneyandTT

All over a movie

Sxy - You are making this personal now.. You obviously got unnerved about the fat issue.. Remember you made this personal, not me.. I figured this site was strickly opinionated.. Nothing more.. But I see, kids will be kids.. Not one time did I personalize my opinion... Now if you want me too, I can.. When I was a non-christian, I made girls like you cry all the time!!!!! Oh I don't have drama!!! You seem to have caused this one.. By my opinion about a movie..

SxyPrincess

Re: All over a movie

Originally posted by PmoneyandTT
Sxy - You are making this personal now.. You obviously got unnerved about the fat issue.. Remember you made this personal, not me.. I figured this site was strickly opinionated.. Nothing more.. But I see, kids will be kids.. Not one time did I personalize my opinion... Now if you want me too, I can.. When I was a non-christian, I made girls like you cry all the time!!!!! Oh I don't have drama!!! You seem to have caused this one.. By my opinion about a movie..

No, TT--I just like to see you get all hot and bothered over poor lil me. :kiss: I can see it's working! :banana:

PmoneyandTT

TAking care of?

Oh I do have a job... I know with what I make, I can take care of Him, if he didn't have a job..

Im not hanging out.. I have an opinion.. This is for opinions right? Or what, have you made up some new rules? seeing that, I grew up in neighborhoods that people dogged you out all the time, there isn't anything any of you can say, that I haven't already heard.. My feelings will never get hurt..

PmoneyandTT

Nope

Its started with sxy saying - you call yourself a christian women.. That was a personal attack.. And actually Im laughing at what you are saying sxy.. You have always been a joke to me.. Have you ever noticed anything you say, I never comment on it.. Unless you attack me.. Thats because I never thought of you as a great conversationalist..

PmoneyandTT

Pointing out your wrongness

If your going to say something, get it right..

My standards of a christian to you or sxy, means very little to me..

I think the mistake came from - Over Zealous Christians telling her, she is going to HELL.. Never did I imply that to her, or anyone else.. Frankly, finding fault in me, tells me that your trying to justify yourself.. Never did I, or will I judge anyone..

Admitting that she dis-likes me would be better.. At least, I know my enemies..

SxyPrincess

Re: Nope

Its started with sxy saying - you call yourself a christian women.. That was a personal attack.. And actually Im laughing at what you are saying sxy.. You have always been a joke to me.. Have you ever noticed anything you say, I never comment on it.. Unless you attack me.. Thats because I never thought of you as a great conversationalist..

Well dear, you've replied to every comment I have made. I think that speaks for itself! :biggrin:

PmoneyandTT

READ

I only comment to you - if you attack me personally.. Like you are doing now.. Other then that I have nothing to say to you.. I disagree with your opinions completely.. To keep from having a battling match with you, I don't respond to you.. KInda like we are now.. So at this point, I will not post anything else to you about your attacks toward me.. I really consider you an enemy, and thats where I leave it at..

Christy

b*tch rocket
TT's Christian when it's convenient, self admittedly shallow most other times. :party:

And I can't believe you don't remember me TT. I'm hurt! Really I am! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

PmoneyandTT

BAsically

Your telling me that opinions are judgemental? Halle has played in alot better movies, then Monster ball, and she got an award for it.. Thats why I made the comment..

PmoneyandTT

Christy

Since I'm a Christian, then I don't have faults.. Yes, I think its shallow of me to think what I think about fat people.. I can't stand a liar, or a traitor, a terrorist, a thief, a politican but I'm making it convenient for my christian beliefs..

You were prior military - At one time fat people, were sent to fat camp.. I suppose military is shallow also.... Fatness is a form of laziness..

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Re: BAsically

and she got an award for it.. Thats why I made the comment..

Antagonistic too! :lmao:

You are judgmental just like everyone else PMoney or TT or whomever. The difference is that we stand behind what we say while you try to justify it. Its okay to have opinions - just as long as they don't contradict eachother!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TT, not that I want to pile on BUT...

You said that men who find Halle's beauty are shallow, yet you also say that you don't like fat people. What's it gonna be, girl? Do we appreciate beautiful people or are we shallow?

And if you reply by saying that it's just an inconsistency you have, I'll respect that. I have my own inconsistencies.

PmoneyandTT

Judgemental

So seeing a fat person at an all you can eat place, doesn't tell you their fat, because they are not watching their weight..

The real truth - I have fat people on both sides of my family.. I know I got the fat cell, basically the genetic cell that could lead to obesity.. I make it a point not to over eat, exercise regularly.. Watch my intake on junk food.. Because I know I can get fat if I don't.. If I don't take these precautions - then I think its laziness on my part.. If saying fatness comes from laziness is being judgemental thats your opinion.. Opinions are not fact base..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But what about people who are okay with themselves and their bodies? The ones who don't base their self-esteem on their pants size? I could probably stand to lose a few pounds by your standards, but I'm really not all that concerned. But I'd hate to think that if you saw me at an AYCE joint, all you'd see is my big butt instead of how happy my family is and how much we love each other.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jet, TT and I have had many a go-round - just ask her :lol: TT's opinions are nothing new to me so I'm not shocked or upset by anything she has to say any more.

PmoneyandTT

Halle is beautiful

I had made a comment about what Jetmonkey said.. Billy Bob wouldn't of been with Florence from "good times".. Probably not, I would have to agree.. But its shallow of men to think she wouldn't be a good catch just because she isn't beautiful like Halle..

Why is it so difficult to people just to admit, everyone is shallow with something..

I have been on here since 2001 Jet.. Thats the history..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also I found that jumping on her and being vitriolic just makes her dig in further - she's a scrappy mama. I'm trying a different tack on making her see the error of her ways :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.