Montgomery County Smoking Ban

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cariblue
Stay home. That's what I do when the only ooptions are non-smoking establishments.

I shouldn't have to be the one that stays home because i'm not doing something that people complain about.

Smokers really do live in their own little world.

C

czygvtwkr

Its also funny on how chewing is looked down on even though it doesnt affect anyone else unless the chewer spits it in the water fountain. Need tobacco and nicotine take up chewing.

Its also funny how farting in a resturant is looked down upon even though the smell of the fart unlike cig smoke will actually dissipate shortly.

Maybe Ill do that one day, go to a resturant an fart my head off and point out that the other patrons that dont like it can go to a non-farting establishment.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Control freaks.

There's no law against farting in restaurants. Duh.

makes you wonder why suicide is illegal.
NOW you get it!! Jesus, it only took you 4,618 posts!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by czygvtwkr
Its also funny how farting in a resturant is looked down upon even though the smell of the fart unlike cig smoke will actually dissipate shortly.

Maybe Ill do that one day, go to a resturant an fart my head off and point out that the other patrons that dont like it can go to a non-farting establishment.

Steve Martin:
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"No. Do you mind if I fart? It's one of my habits. They have a special section for me in restaurants now. I've been trying to quit, but after sex I have the urge to light one up."

C

czygvtwkr

Originally posted by Tonio
Steve Martin:
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"No. Do you mind if I fart? It's one of my habits. They have a special section for me in restaurants now. I've been trying to quit, but after sex I have the urge to light one up."

ROFL:cheers:

SmallTown

Football season!
I shouldn't have to stay home, either. Sometimes ya' just gotta' bite the bullet. Since you can't seem to limit yourself to non-smoking establishments, I suggest you do the same. :shrug:

Makes for a pretty weak person to not be able to even sit through dinner without smoking. Must suck to have something so small dictate your entire life.

SmallTown

Football season!
Actually, I often dine without smoking. When I'm out with my husband or friends we always sit in the non-smoking section. Sometimes I'd just rather set home and enjoy a smoke.

What sucks is having complete strangers trying to dictate how to live my life. What's next? Butter?

I really don't carry how you live your life, just don't bother me with it.

SmallTown

Football season!
The chances of me sitting in a restaurant where your eating are pretty slim, so :biteme:

That was a general statement to smokers, not just you.

Plus I know you would love to have dinner with me :biggrin: :cheers:

SmallTown

Football season!
Non-smokers, please answer this: If cigarette smoking bothers you, why do you subject yourselves to it when there are plenty of restaurants that don't allow it at all?

Again, I shouldn't have to change my plans because of someone else's disgusting habit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SmallTown
Again, I shouldn't have to change my plans because of someone else's disgusting habit.
Nobody's making you change your plans. You're welcome to sit in any restaurant you want. I, however, shouldn't have to change my plans because of some crybaby control freak.

If I went into a non-smoking restaurant and lit up, you'd have every right to complain. But if you go to a smoking restaurant and start whining, now you're a PITA control freak who's in love with the sound of their own b*tching.

What do you do if you don't like the decor at the restaurant? Insist they change it to suit you?

How about if you're allergic to peanuts? Should they now be banned worldwide because of you?

mainman

Set Trippin
Have we ever had a smoking poll? Do you smoke, yes or no?
I am curious as to how many smokers are on the board, and don't feel like looking...:bubble:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Nobody's making you change your plans. You're welcome to sit in any restaurant you want. I, however, shouldn't have to change my plans because of some crybaby control freak.

If I went into a non-smoking restaurant and lit up, you'd have every right to complain. But if you go to a smoking restaurant and start whining, now you're a PITA control freak who's in love with the sound of their own b*tching.

What do you do if you don't like the decor at the restaurant? Insist they change it to suit you?

How about if you're allergic to peanuts? Should they now be banned worldwide because of you?

Bad decor doesn't make my clothes stink. Bad decor doesn't come floating in my face while trying to eat. Peanuts can remain on a table and do nothing to me.

And Cari, I did answer the question. I shouldn't have to pick and choose based on smoker's inability to not light up for an hour.

SmallTown

Football season!
But hey, go ahead and smoke in restaurants. Since it is an addiction and all, would hate to deprive you of that fix. I'm a sex addict. But what if i'm out drinking with the boys and the wife isn't around? I know, I'll just go over a jerk off in your salad. I mean, when the urge hits, you just have to do it. And don't worry, it has plenty of protein a little carbs, so even atkins freaks won't mind

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I shouldn't have to pick and choose based on smoker's inability to not light up for an hour.
Yes, you should. Unless you have your own island with no one on it except you, you're going to have to learn to deal with a little inconvenience when it comes to other humans.

You don't want to "pick and choose", yet it doesn't even occur to you that neither do smokers. However we've been doing just that ever since they opened the first non-smoking restaurant and you don't hear us complaining.

Again, get a bubble.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
blah blah blah and a bunch of crap that proves what an ignorant ass he is

Go ahead, punk. I'd love to have an excuse to punch your face in for you.

I never really hated you before but now you've gone over the edge. Your nastiness to Tigger, your pretending to be Olive Oyl to get away with more ugliness, and now this ignorant BS. If your goal was to pizz me off, mission accomplished.

Azzhole.

C

czygvtwkr

Non-smokers, please answer this: If cigarette smoking bothers you, why do you subject yourselves to it when there are plenty of restaurants that don't allow it at all?

Please name the ones in Lexington Park that do not allow smoking.

C

czygvtwkr

Actually, I often dine without smoking. When I'm out with my husband or friends we always sit in the non-smoking section. Sometimes I'd just rather set home and enjoy a smoke.

What sucks is having complete strangers trying to dictate how to live my life. What's next? Butter?

So what you are saying is that you dont mind being considerate to people you do know but be damned if someone is a stranger.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Go ahead, punk. I'd love to have an excuse to punch your face in for you.

I never really hated you before but now you've gone over the edge. Your nastiness to Tigger, your pretending to be Olive Oyl to get away with more ugliness, and now this ignorant BS. If your goal was to pizz me off, mission accomplished.

Azzhole.
Oh man, I never knew. :whack: I thought OO was his wife. :killingme

SmallTown

Football season!
Yes, you should. Unless you have your own island with no one on it except you, you're going to have to learn to deal with a little inconvenience when it comes to other humans.

How about smokers learning to deal with a little inconvenience when it comes to humans and not smoke in restaurants. Funny how you preach tolerance to everyone except yourself.

And wrong, I do not post at Olive.
Sharon was actually right. Olive was so bad I didn't even want to claim her.