Monthly Inflation and JOBS

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
If you look at that chart, numbers were already declining before he signed anything. Once again, taking credit where none is due.

Hijinx

I needed some 90 lubricant for my outboard lower unit yesterday.
1 qt. $21.00 I went to a local marina for some silicone sealant, they wanted $28,00 I looked it up when I got home on the internet. $12.68.
Bought any lumber lately? yes we have inflation, we also have business' taking advantage of it.

Wawa in California has the cheapest Non Ethanol gas i have found, you will pay well over $5.00 at a marina./

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I can remember when Oil was .99 a Qt. and in round cardboard cans

1686769821182.png

HemiHauler

The rate of inflation is collapsing back to the target of 2%. Prices don’t drop unless we’re in a deflationary cycle, as our economy is based on perpetual growth.

FOMC held steady today with a Fed Funds Rate of 5 - 5-1/4 percent.

The result of living in a centrally planned economy, for better or worse.

HemiHauler

1 qt. $21.00 I went to a local marina for some silicone sealant, they wanted $28,00 I looked it up when I got home on the internet. $12.68.
Bought any lumber lately? yes we have inflation, we also have business' taking advantage of it.
No one is taking “advantage” of anything. It’s called rational actors acting rationally.

HemiHauler

Inflation is now at 4 times as high as it was when he took over from Trump. Trump handed him low inflation numbers that he promptly took into hyperspace.

Yeah, you did that.

Except for the fact that inflation is a lagging indicator and your precious cult leader’s 8 trillion, that’s right 8 trillion worth of deficit spending.

Except for that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden’s America: Gas Prices Surge to Highest Point of the Year

Joe Biden’s America.

California gas prices soared to the highest point of the year on Tuesday, according to the American Automobile Association (AAA).

The average price per gallon for regular unleaded in California surged to $5.26 on Tuesday.

The national average is $3.85 per gallon, according to AAA.

As Central Banks Stockpile Gold, a Christian Company Helps Americans Get Ahead of the “Retirement Bubble”

0-1193.jpg

KTLA reported:

Gasoline prices in California have surged to the highest point of the year and are approaching prices seen last summer, according to the American Automobile Association.
According to AAA, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded in California was $5.26 on Tuesday, up 10 cents over the past week and 37 cents over the past month. A year ago, drivers were paying $5.34 per gallon.
In Los Angeles County alone, the average price for regular unleaded was $5.36/gallon on Tuesday.
The national average was $3.85/gallon.

trump-vs-biden-gas-prices.jpg

phreddyp

Joe Biden’s America.

California gas prices soared to the highest point of the year on Tuesday, according to the American Automobile Association (AAA).

The average price per gallon for regular unleaded in California surged to $5.26 on Tuesday.

As Central Banks Stockpile Gold, a Christian Company Helps Americans Get Ahead of the “Retirement Bubble”

0-1193.jpg

KTLA
Yep that's about right, way higher in California.

herb749

Joe Biden’s America.

0-1193.jpg

KTLA reported:

trump-vs-biden-gas-prices.jpg

The media will blame the tropical storm.