Moral dilemma

Clem_Shady

Why should the police officers have to provide transportation for drunks? Stay your ass home and drink or call a taxi.

Why should McDonald's have to pay for protection?

Why did a convenience store leave Great Mills Road?

Could they not afford the security bill?

:killingme

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Driving home tonight, car in the ditch. Pulled car out with my truck. Young lady should not of been driving. I let her drive off knowing she should be off the road. .??? What should I have done?

What was her car doing in the ditch in the first place? The fact that you had to pull her out of the ditch shows she lost control of the car already, so you help her get her vehicle back on the road and send her drunk azz back on her merry way to crash into something else? WTF? Were you drunk too?

xobxdoc

so THIS is why so many responded to my accident last week? Not! paa haa... only YOU would think like this....

He helped a drunk get back on the road and drive. It's not much of a stretch of the imagination to think he did it because she was really hot. Nice going bird dog. You should be awarded at the next Sheriffs Dept. Citizen of the Year Awards.

Clem_Shady

He helped a drunk get back on the road and drive. It's not much of a stretch of the imagination to think he did it because she was really hot. Nice going bird dog. You should be awarded at the next Sheriffs Dept. Citizen of the Year Awards.

This could get him a free membership to the FOP Lodge.

Plus some free chips to use on gambling nights.

:popcorn:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Driving home tonight, car in the ditch. Pulled car out with my truck. Young lady should not of been driving. I let her drive off knowing she should be off the road. .??? What should I have done?

you should have ran her back off the road into another ditch so the cops could bust her.

gemma_rae

You should have bought me a drink. You might have got lucky.:love:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I would have told her to call someone or a cab or I was going to call the police. I couldn't just let her drive off, esp knowing she already found herself in a ditch. If she were headed nearby, I would offer a ride myself.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
We're already funding it.

No we're not.
We are not paying the officer's salary while he's working a second job.
Officers take their cruisers home to keep them on the street and provide a visual presence. Parked at a club provides more deterrent than sitting in a driveway.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I would have told her to call someone or a cab or I was going to call the police. I couldn't just let her drive off, esp knowing she already found herself in a ditch. If she were headed nearby, I would offer a ride myself.

If that was the subject on the scanner last night I believe she had a medical condition. She wasn't drunk.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I would have pulled her out of the ditch and gave her a ride home, showing concern for her well being may have gotten me a hand job along the way. :yay:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE

I am not going to pass judgment here. At least you stopped and helped her. That is more then most people would do.:high5:

Clem_Shady

If you are referring to Wawa, they NEVER had paid security protection.

Case closed.

Pay up or fold up.

Not exactly a fair deal is it?

I love it, if a guy owns five McDonald's he can afford to hire all the cops he wants, but let a guy come along with another restaurant down the road that can't afford protection and he won't be part of the American Dream for very long.

L

letmetellyou

I think you do what ever you feel you need to do to make you safe? Me, I think I would have tried to make her call to get a ride home and if she refused I would have called the police.

L

letmetellyou

Case closed.

Pay up or fold up.

Not exactly a fair deal is it?

I love it, if a guy owns five McDonald's he can afford to hire all the cops he wants, but let a guy come along with another restaurant down the road that can't afford protection and he won't be part of the American Dream for very long.

Right.....because we know how poor WaWa is right? bwa hahah