More ABWs on a roll

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They really need a better strategy.

We have like 800 Waffle Houses in this general area - 5 of them I could walk to - and during Spring Break they are absolutely packed with humanity. But our cops bust heads around here so there's not a lot of trouble with the thugs and amateur alcoholics. The WH cooks are probably packing so they can put down anyone who gets out of hand.

glhs837

Power with Control
Reddit has fallen in love with the little white chick....

Been removed ,but still there if you google it.

"waffle_house_employee_casually_blocks_thrown_chair/"

Someone made a supercut (because of course they did) of her moves, including that melee where she's dealing punches like Kenny Rodgers dealing cards. I cant find the super cut, but this one leads with the ChairMaster stunt and the comments are comedy unobtanium.

It's not that she just caught and deflected the chair...it's that she did it effortlessly while looking at the target like John Wick contemplating if she should kill that dumbass with a pencil or plastic spork.

Bruh... It's Waffle House. That's likely the sixth chair that's been thrown at her this MONTH. Especially if its a southern Waffle House. You never know what to expect going into one after dark.

Aggressor was lucky they weren't in melee range. Woman would have parried and impaled her. I can't imagine the stat loadout required for a quality Waffle House PvP build.

That last one kicks off a cool WH D&D conversation thats pretty cool.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

2 of our local WHs are 0.9 miles apart.
The Starbucks business model.

simpsons_starbucks.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
There is an intersection in Spartanburg SC that has a waffle house on opposite corners, you can sit in one and see the other, you can actually wave to the people in the other.
We desperately need one here, I’ve got to drive for an hour if I want to get breakfast at 3:00am

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
American Negros what has become of them
Ok, I’m going to disagree here. Look at the picture on the left. Feet aren’t set, twisting at the back, arms flexed, this is not the form required to powerfully smash someone with a chair. Contrast that with the picture on the right. Notice the feet are set, this allows for either a powerful swing or an equally powerful launch. Next see the hips, well padded and turned to provide maximum follow through. This is classic Sumo form. Now onto the arms, the first thing we notice is the tattoo work which tends to disguise the attack, much in the same way as a WW2 destroyer. Now notice how she’s got it cocked over the right shoulder, this allows for either the smashing overhead blow or the launch of the object over the first row of defenders. Next look at the set of the jaw, on the right the jaw says quit acting up and we can have a cup of tea and if all goes well we’ll tie each up for a while. Contrast this with the picture on the right, the set of the jaw here says “I gonna **** you up and then I’m gonna **** you up again”.

This synopsis brought to you by Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom, I’m your host Merlin99 Perkins along with Jim Fowler wishing you a happy New Year

Clem72

We have like 800 Waffle Houses in this general area - 5 of them I could walk to - and during Spring Break they are absolutely packed with humanity. But our cops bust heads around here so there's not a lot of trouble with the thugs and amateur alcoholics. The WH cooks are probably packing so they can put down anyone who gets out of hand.
I have heard the youngins say that WH is a designated PVP area.