More online dating observations

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, maybe "lie" was too harsh. Exaggerate might be better. The problem comes when they show up and one had used 20 year old pictures and the other is twice as heavy as they claimed.

Yeah, I can see that. I don't know why people do that. If anything I would exagerate in the opposite direction. I'd rather say I was a beastly cow and have my date pleasantly surprised than saying I was athletic and fit and showing up looking like I look and them being disapointed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, I can see that. I don't know why people do that. If anything I would exagerate in the opposite direction. I'd rather say I was a beastly cow and have my date pleasantly surprised than saying I was athletic and fit and showing up looking like I look and them being disapointed.

Undersell, overdeliver. :yay:

mamatutu

mama to two
I get you both, however I have been found. So I may throw caution to the wind. What is there to lose?

On one hand, nothing. On the other hand, everything, and more world of hurt. We can't know until we try. I wish you the best in your quest. :huggy:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
On one hand, nothing. On the other hand, everything, and more world of hurt. We can't know until we try. I wish you the best in your quest. :huggy:

Gosh you always post stuff that reminds me of a song.

This one would be " On the other hand, there is a golden band that reminds me of someone who could not understand"

Randy Travis. If I am correct.

mamatutu

mama to two
Gosh you always post stuff that reminds me of a song.

This one would be " On the other hand, there is a golden band that reminds me of someone who could not understand"

Randy Travis. If I am correct.

Maybe, I missed my calling! :lol: I love Randy Travis! But, sadly he turned into a mess.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Maybe, I missed my calling! :lol: I love Randy Travis! But, sadly he turned into a mess.

I so agree, he has always had like a bubblehead. On the other side I reciprocated and got nada in return. So tell your hubby that if he has anyone with discipline, respect and values whom may want to be supplemented by a good woman , let me know.:popcorn:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I get you both, however I have been found. So I may throw caution to the wind. What is there to lose?

Nothing. Have fun!

Even the bad dates and creepy men who send weird pictures are great. At least if gives you a good story to tell. I think I posted on here somewhere a picture of an old man in a silky white thong. That was his introduction. It was hysterical.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Nothing. Have fun!

Even the bad dates and creepy men who send weird pictures are great. At least if gives you a good story to tell. I think I posted on here somewhere a picture of an old man in a silky white thong. That was his introduction. It was hysterical.

You said you liked my thong picture..

MMDad

Lem Putt
It was great Bob. So much so, I had it blown up Fathead style and put it up in my foyer. First thing everyone sees when they come in the door. :yay:

Not that it would be too much better, but I really hope you're talking about thongs that are worn on the feet.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Nothing. Have fun!

Well I will take that advice to heart indeed. I think I may need to be more open to the fun of dating versus what may go wrong etc.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
People are interesting. For most of my life, I wasn't a "people person." I discovered that when I decided to just be myself and let others be themselves, there's a lot of fun to be had and some really cool exchanges of ideas, experiences, etc. I can laugh at myself and have fun at my own expense, too, and that helps a lot. I truly enjoy bringing a smile to someone's face. What does it really cost? Nothing. So on a date, I start off relaxed and just stay that way. Why worry? What she thinks of me is under her control, not mine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chemistry is at least a good place to start.

yeah but chemistry was an excuse it hop into bed after the 1st date

'we have chemistry, so lets have sex'

2 months later *poof*

what happened to frank

oh it did not work out

maybe you should not have hoped in bed so fast ....

but we had chemistry .... it seemed right

um ok ... but what happened

oh he has xyz habbit ...

[just own up and admit you wanted some ... don't kid yourself there was chemistry]

vet your partners a little better

:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
[just own up and admit you wanted some ... don't kid yourself there was chemistry]

There was clearly chemistry or you wouldn't hop into bed with someone. Who has sex with a person they're not attracted to?

:confused: