More Sopranos

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I really think someone has dropped the ball this season. Every other season I was obsessed with what was going to happen next, I'd rearrange plans so I could watch the Sopranos, and we even had Sopranos parties on Sunday nights a few years ago. But this season I've only seen 3 episodes, and don't really care if I see any more. It's just a bunch of :bs: in my opinion. I think it's sad that such an exceptional show has become so boring...

B

Betty_Elms

A little something that was in EW this week...or the gist of it at least.....

Drea de Matteo has signed on to play Joey's single-mom hairdresser sister on NBC's Friends spin-off, Joey .

An HBO rep says that Drea has a commitment for the 6th and final season of The Sopranos , and that her contract won't interfere with the NBC deal. But a Sopranos source says Adriana will exit if Joey takes off.

But how?

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Barbra
I don't think the Friends spinoff will go anywhere.

:yeahthat: I don't think the show will do well either. I used to be an avid Friends watcher, but I think the writers ran out of things to write about. I may watch the last few episodes for nostalgia and all...

At this point I really have no clue as to how I think The Sopranos will end it's run....for Adriana or anyone else.

Last week's episode was pretty boring, although I did enjoy seeing Steve Buscemi just loose it on his boss. That was nuts..

kidlane

I have loved the Sopranos since the beginning, I will admit last season wasn't that good, but I think this one has been great! When Tony had that gun to ChristOpher,, I was begging with Tony " Please don't kill him, you love him!" I really didn't know what Tony was going to do!
Sundays episode was good, Carm, was doing exactly as the teacher said, she was using him to help that spoiled, lazy son of hers!

Now I'm hooked watching Deadwood alot of foul language on there but I'm grown I can handle it CS!
:biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Okay...six words, folks...

What was up w/ the hummer?

Did anyone watch Sopranos last night? What gives w/ the big Italian guy giving the security guard a hummer @ the construction site?! Did anyone else find that seriously disturbing & seriously out of place & seriously WEIRD?!

I have no idea now where the show is headed. Your guess is as good as mine.

:roflmao: That is dusgusting. It's bad enough you have to watch nasty Tony bang women every week. Anywho, I missed it, did anyone get whacked?

J

justhangn

I'm referring to the kind that involves putting your :gossip: in the other person's :gossip: kind of hummer. Capisca? :biggrin:

:barf: Thanks, I didn't need to eat this week. :twitch:

Pete

Repete
I liked it, WOW. When the 2 guys came running through the woods with guns I thought Jonny Sachs was trying to have Tony whacked. The topper was seeing Jonny Sachs take a header in the snow bank. :roflmao:

Last edited:
Originally posted by mainman
:bawl: I don't have HBO here...:tantrum

This will be the first season finale I have ever missed...
I can tape it for you later in the week if you want. Shoot me a PM if ya do.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by huntr1
I can tape it for you later in the week if you want. Shoot me a PM if ya do.
I just caught this, thanks for the kind gesture :smile:, but since I have not seen any of the season I'll just wait for the dvd to come out and pick it up...